025; you're beautiful

molls💘hi bub seen

molls💘
hi bub
seen

molls💘
are you ok?
seen

molls💘
corbyn??

besson🥺
can't talk rn at a party

molls💘
oh?

besson🥺
maybe later

molls💘
i just want to talk to someone

besson🥺
isnt cara there

molls💘
she's on a date

besson🥺
well idk i can't help u i'm busy
seen

–––––

third person.

letting out a sigh as she read her boyfriends most recent text sent to the girl, she soon turned off her phone and placed it down beside her, grabbing her pencil again and trying to catch up with some of her art work.

a frown visible on her face even though no one was in her dorm to see it, she was slightly hurt that she wouldn't be able to facetime her boyfriend because of where he was, yet she still furrowed her eyebrows knowing it wasn't like him to reject talking to her for a party.

and due to the fact that cara had only left 45 minutes ago, mollie knew she was going to be by herself for the next few hours, waiting for either the girl she shares a dorm with or the boy she's in love with to give her some company.

but while she finished up with the work she was willing to do for that night and shoved all of her work to one side, she fell onto her bed just as cara walked into the room and threw her things to the floor before she fell onto her bed too.

"men." cara sighed, "i hate them."

"me too," mollie replied, looking over at her, "what happened?"

"well," cara began, sitting back up as she turned to look at the girl with a few tears in her eyes, "i went to the bowling place or whatever and he turned up 30 minutes late but he said he had a family issue so i was like sure that's fine, i get it ya know?"

"but then he was a complete dick about everything and he said that after bowling we should take it to his place and have sex and i said no because that's not what i came for, and he suddenly got super pissed about it and called me a fucking bitch." cara explained, wiping her eyes as mollie frowned, "so i left."