075; you're an idiot

third person.

"you look like you're thinking about something." the girl spoke up, looking at the boy sat across the table from her in a restaurant they had decided to go last minute.

"i filmed a cover of a song the other day," corbyn shrugged, "and i don't know if i should post it anywhere or not."

"what song?"

"i think it was an ed sheeran one," he told her, taking a sip of his drink as mollie replied with a quick nod, picking at the food on her plate.

"i think you should post it for the hell of it," mollie suggested, "you never know what could happen, it might get a tone of views."

"on youtube?" he asked as she nodded, "what if i get made fun of?"

"okay, like any girl you see is going to see corbyn besson singing and think 'oh he's not so attractive anymore'," mollie rolled her eyes, "no one is gonna make fun of you, are you joking?"

"okay damn," the boy raised his eyebrows, "i was just thinking about all the possible outcomes."

"that is not a possible outcome," she furrowed her eyebrows, "just upload the video and see what happens, do it now if you want i don't care."

"hm," he sighed, grabbing his phone from his pocket before going to his youtube app, glancing up at the girl, "are you not hungry?"

"i just don't want to eat," she shrugged slightly before noticing the frown on his face, "i'm not that hungry."

"did you have breakfast or lunch?"

"nope." mollie told him, placing her fork down before leaning back in her chair and giving the boy a comforting smile, "it's just a bad day, it's not me falling back into any bad habits, i promise."

"if it is i'm not leaving your house for another month," corbyn returned the smile as mollie slowly nodded, watching him focus on his phone screen.

"you're so pretty."

"mollie you say this to me like everyday," the boy looked up at her, "you never compliment me this much."

"i'll stop then," she rolled her eyes, "you're not pretty, fuck you."

"quit with the attitude-"

"or what?" she interrupted him, watching corbyn raise his eyebrows quickly before ignoring her question.

"i'm scared to upload it," corbyn said, placing his phone down on the table before glancing around at his surroundings, "i don't like criticism."

"you know what, give me your phone," she replied, grabbing his phone from off the table before moving her plate to one side, "i'll do it for you."

"you're so bossy," he mumbled, "it's hot."

"that's cute," mollie nodded before the couple went silent, allowing the girl to help her boyfriend out and post the cover for him.

and after she had finished with using his phone, mollie soon handed it back to the boy with a smile on her face, watching him immediately turn it off and place it face down onto the table.

"did you upload it?"

"mhm," she nodded, "now we wait."

"you're going to get jealous," corbyn mentioned, watching mollie tilt her head in confusion, "girls will find that attractive."

"on second thought why don't i-"

"nope," corbyn shook his head after interrupting mollie's sentence, noticing the frown now visibly on her face, "you can't take it back now."

"i don't even get jealous." mollie folded her arms.

"that's the biggest lie i've ever heard, you're always jealous."

"no i'm not," she shook her head, "you're the one who is always jealous."

"yeah well i don't like guys looking at you," he shrugged, finishing the rest of his drink before he leant forward, resting his arms on the table and turning his head towards her, "you're mine."

"i love being an object," the girl joked, a smile stuck on her face as corbyn rolled his eyes.

"you know i don't mean it like that," he sighed before subtly smiling, "and i don't know how else to say it other than saying you are mine."

"that's cute," mollie nodded, "cute you think that."

"oh really?" he raised his eyebrows before a small smirk appeared on his face.

"mhm, it's a bit possessive don't you think?"

"hmm, nope." corbyn shook his head as mollie glanced away from him, "not at all possessive princess."

"it is a little bit," she raised one eyebrow, watching the boy let out a small laugh before he leant back in his seat.

"only a little, but it's not in a bad way. it's not a controlling possessive," corbyn told her as she nodded in agreement, "its more of a.. letting people know you're my girlfriend type thing."

"i never said it was a bad possessive," mollie told him, "and i never said i didn't like it."

"oh i know you like it," he smiled, "i say it all time in bed and-"

"ok i think that's enough before you get turned on," mollie interrupted him as she laughed, "let's change subject."

"i won't get turned on but you will," corbyn furrowed his eyebrows as mollie paused before shaking her head, "mhm, you're a good-"

"no."

"you didn't let me finish."

"i know, because i know what you're trying to do." she looked at him, "you want to turn me on."

"no," he shook his head, "i don't know why you'd accuse me of that."

"you were about to call me a good girl." the girl raised an eyebrow, watching her boyfriend cover his smile with his hand before looking away from her, "i know your tricks."

"i just want to cuddle tonight anyway," he mumbled before pulling the hood of his hoodie over his head, "i want my hair to be played with."

"i want someone to rub my back as i fall asleep," she threw her hands up, "so by default i win."

"woah." corbyn froze for a second, "by default?"

"yes because you're the simp, so i win."

"uh, no," he shook his head, "you got the best of the cuddle the other night so now it's my turn to have the best part."

"i thought all of it is the best?" she tilted her head.

"it is, but i want my hair played with." corbyn shrugged.

"i can do that while you rub my back," mollie frowned, tucking her hair behind her ear, "please baby."

"ok, fine." he nodded and smiled, "only because you called me baby."

"i do that because i know it makes me win." mollie admitted, a laugh escaping her lips as the two left the table.

"you're an idiot," corbyn put his arm around the girl, placing a kiss on her temple before he let out a laugh.

a/n

afterglow