077; a bad boyfriend

( slight TW : a small mention of self harm )

besson🤍
can i come over

molls💘
uhhh yeah

besson🤍
well that was hesitant

molls💘
i was just doing something but yeah
you can come over

besson🤍
what were you doing

molls💘
painting

molls💘
why are you asking so many questions..?

besson🤍
idk sorry i'm coming

molls💘
:( are you okay

besson🤍
yeah i just feel anxious for some
reason

molls💘
okay bub doors open when u get here

–––

third person.

as soon as the boy walked into the darkness of his girlfriends room, he almost immediately placed his car keys and phone onto the desk beside him, a blank expression on his face as he looked over at mollie.

and when she held her arms open for the boy, there was somehow no smile to be seen growing on his face, yet he still accepted the offer and walked over to her, quickly wrapping his arms around her waist.

"i needed this hug," corbyn mumbled, the grip around mollie's waist only becoming tighter as he placed a soft kiss on her shoulder.

"do you want to cuddle?" she asked him as he nodded, soon guiding the boy towards her bed, "why are you anxious?"

"i don't know," the boy shrugged, "i was just sat in my room and then suddenly i felt really sweaty and my hands are like shaking slightly, plus my heart rate feels so-"

"hey, stop rambling." mollie interrupted him as they both fell onto her bed, "take a deep breath, then speak."

"i just feel anxious over nothing," he told her, tucking her hair behind her ear before he shrugged once more, "but i was alone and it got me thinking about stuff so maybe that set it off."

"what were you thinking about?"

"i don't wanna say," corbyn scratched the back of his neck, "you'll just start reassuring me of like everything and then get worried yourself, it's fine."