058; running from the cops

third person.

"what are we doing?" mollie asked the boy as he pulled up outside of an abandoned building, "i thought we were having a date night?"

"this is our date," he replied, turning off the engine and getting out of the car as mollie furrowed her eyebrows, yet followed his actions while he opened up his trunk.

"here?" she looked at the building, noticing the broken windows and walls that were half knocked down, "uh.."

"take this," he told her, handing her a hammer and some safety goggles while he had the same in his hand.

"i said date night not work on a construction-"

"well," corbyn interrupted her as he locked up his car, walking towards the property, "i've noticed we both have been tense and angry the past few days, so maybe this is helpful."

"this is stupid."

"think of something you're angry about," he turned around and looked at her while she slowly nodded, "got something?"

mollie gave him a small nod before corbyn smiled slightly and continued walking into the building, stopping in the middle of a room that had many leftover pieces of furniture lying around before he put on his safety goggles.

"so when you have that thing you're angry about and you want to let go of it somehow you just," he explained, shrugging slightly before picking up the hammer he had and swinging it into the wall, making mollie jump slightly, "see?"

"and that helped you?" she asked.

"yeah," corbyn smiled, "try it, what's the thing you're angry about?"

"astrid," mollie looked up at him as he nodded, gesturing his hand towards the wooden table before taking a single step back, watching her smash through it with the tool in her hand, "oh that felt good."

"right?" corbyn said through a laugh as his girlfriend glanced around the room, "go again, say something else and then smash something."

"do you count?" she raised her eyebrows while he shook his head and smirked slightly, "that's unfair."

"shut up," he laughed, "go ahead."

"uhhh, okay." the girl said, pausing for a few seconds before bringing a chair closer to her, "god there's so many things i'm angry about."

"start with the biggest thing," he told her, "the thing that really frustrates you and then work your way down, get the biggest thing out of the way."

"do i need to say it out loud?" she looked at him as he shook his head.

"just gotta think it and then go for it," corbyn explained, nodding towards the chair before the girl turned back to it.

and just as she hit the chair with her hammer and broke it into small pieces, corbyn went and did the same thing, both of them breaking the room into pieces and laughing while doing so.

yet their date night of releasing their anger was soon cut short when through the window a few lights began to flash, and the blue and red shades were being displayed all across the room before the couple looked at each other.

"i forgot we're trespassing," corbyn spoke up, throwing his hammer onto the ground and grabbing the girls hand, leading her out of the room and towards the back of the building.

and while the cops were entering the building through the front, their yelling echoing through the broken property, mollie and corbyn had reached the back exit to it and quickly ran out hand in hand.

"if we get caught," mollie said while they continued running, obviously out of breath, "max is going to murder me."

"we won't get caught," he laughed, throwing the goggles he had onto the grass before leading the girl into the forest that was behind the property.

"so you go into the forest? we're gonna get kidnapped," she mentioned while the boy shook his head, his hand on her lower back before looking back at the building.

"they won't find us," corbyn told her as she leant against one of the trees, trying to catch her breath while corbyn turned to look at her, "take those stupid goggles off."

"you were the one that wanted them on," mollie rolled her eyes, taking them off and throwing them to the side.

"yeah so nothing would get into your eyes," he said, "if you lose your sight you won't be able to see me and that's such a loss for you."

"oh really?" the girl titled her head, "you're so cocky."

"i'm confident," he smiled, "full of self love and fun ideas."

"is your idea of fun running from the cops?" mollie asked him as he slowly nodded, moving his hands to her waist and leaning closer to her, "interesting."

"are you coming to the party on saturday?" corbyn asked her before placing a kiss on her forehead, "it's at my house."

"i don't like parties," she frowned, wrapping her arms around his neck as corbyn shrugged.

"we can just stay in my room," he suggested, "we can get drunk and have our own mini party."

"you just want to see me in a dress don't you?"

"yes," corbyn quickly nodded, "specifically a red one."

"a red one-"

"that short one i like," he interrupted her as mollie looked at him, "you're so hot in red."

"you're so horny all the time," she rolled her eyes, "any other requests or is that enough for you?"

"umm," the boy paused, glancing around the area before biting his lip slightly, "no i'll leave the rest to you."

"okay," she smiled, placing a kiss on his lips before corbyn immediately deepened it, bringing the two closer together as his hands gripped tighter onto her waist.

a/n

make out session in the woods ok yup yup

go away i know i said i wouldn't update but i'm bored

anyway, for the party chapter, smut yes or no 😳🤚🏼