061; ruining our plans

third person.

half asleep on the couch at mollie's house, the couple laid there with netflix playing in the background. corbyn had his chest against her back, his arm draped over her while his eyes were closed, whereas mollie was scrolling through her instagram.

and just as mollie placed down her phone, a knock was suddenly heard at the door before she sighed, rolling her eyes and trying to sit up.

"just ignore it," corbyn mumbled, grabbing onto her waists as the girl moved his hands off of her, "no baby please stay."

"i'll be two seconds," she told him, eventually standing up and quickly making her way over to the door.

and once she opened the front door, her smile fell as astrid looked up at her from the ground, "oh, mollie..."

"hi," mollie replied as corbyn sat himself up to look over at her, "are you looking for max?"

"well yeah," she laughed slightly, "is he here?"

"uh, he doesn't want to see you."

"alright well you're just saying that," astrid tilted her head, "can you let me in?"

mollie raised one eyebrow before giving her a small nod, opening the door wide enough for astrid to walk in just as max was coming down the stairs.

"see mollie, he did want to see me." astrid spoke up, nodding her head towards the boy who had come to a stop, his eyes fixed on mollie as she shrugged.

"i'm not talking about anything here astrid," max shook his head, walking past her and towards the fridge while he grabbed his bottle of water.

"it's just for a couple of minutes," she replied, "i'll be two minutes."

the boy closed the fridge door before turning to look at the girl who had just walked in, a sigh soon escaping his lips before he looked at mollie, "mollie can you just go in the office for like a few minutes?"

"no i'll be on the couch," she replied, walking back over to corbyn and sitting down beside him while astrid rolled her eyes.

"and you're not gonna tell her no?" astrid turned towards max, "this is what i mean about letting her control you."

"she already knows about everything you said," max told her whole mollie slowly nodded.

"you told her?"

"i was there." mollie spoke up, "you didn't see me."

"max i love you and you mean the world to me but i mean it when i say you can't let her stop you from going to england," astrid explained, "i got your apology but if you really loved me-"

"if you really loved me you'd know why i'm not going," max interrupted her, "you'd know the reasons and you would've respected it, if you love me then you love my sister too."

"you're 21." she reminded him, "she's 18, both of you are old enough to leave each other alone."

"astrid," he sighed, bringing his hand to his forehead and taking a deep breath to avoid snapping, "it isn't that easy."

"her boyfriend can look after her."

"i see where you're coming from but corbyn is 19, i love him and i trust him but there is no way i'm letting that happen," max explained, "and even he knows that."

"i don't get it," she shrugged, "if you really cared about your sister you'd get her therapy, at this point it's just an excuse."

"excuse me?" max looked at her confused before looking over at mollie and noticing the stare she was giving astrid, "how is any of this an excuse?"