066; you drive me mad

third person.

"i thought you'd be in your room," corbyn said, walking into the office towards the back of mollie's house, where the girl was concentrating on the wall she had been working on for the past few weeks.

"i got bored," mollie shrugged, placing down her paintbrush before looking over at the boy, "you look sad."

"i'm just tired," the boy replied, taking a seat down next to her as he yawned before giving her a smile, "i like your shirt."

"it's yours."

"that's why i like it."

"did you bring dunkin?" mollie asked, receiving a nod from the boy before he nodded towards the table where he had placed the bag and their drinks.

"do you only care about if i bring dunkin or not?" he asked her as she nodded, "what about my company?"

"oh i mean sometimes i enjoy that," she slowly nodded, running her fingers through the boys hair, "it depends on how annoying you are that day."

"you're so mean to me," corbyn mumbled, a frown appearing on his face before leaning closer to her as he hand grabbed her waist, "you need to stop playing so hard to get, i'm literally dating you."

"i'm not doing anything," she furrowed her eyebrows, a small smile growing on her face before her arms loosely wrapped around the boys neck.

"yes you do this every time, you find a way to make me think you don't want my company and-"

"baby i have not done that," she interrupted him, "can you not take my jokes?"

"i can but i said i was tired, i'm not in the mood for jokes or sarcasm," he sighed, placing a few kisses on her cheek, "can we go upstairs?"

"i was in the middle of painting," mollie said before rolling her eyes and shaking her head, putting her few paintbrushes in a pot of water before standing herself up, "come on."

"ha, simp." the boy smiled, standing himself up before following the girl up the stairs, "you're so soft for me i love it."

"i'm not soft," she replied, "i just know you won't stop bugging me until you get your way."

"that's not at all true," corbyn huffed, "you're just scared to say no."

"i've already said you're not scary or intimidating," mollie told him, walking into her room and turning around to look at the boy.

he slowly nodded, a small smile growing on his face before he quickly grabbed a hold of her waist and pushed her up against her bedroom wall, "what about now?"

"nope," she shook her head, avoiding the eye contact he was trying to make with her while she bit her bottom lip slightly, "no way, nope. this is not at all intimidating i-"

"you're rambling," corbyn interrupted the girl, letting out a small laugh before he backed away from the girl and walked over to her bed.

"you can't just walk off after you do that," mollie rolled her eyes, walking over to where he was now laying before straddling his waist, "now you're being the mean one."

"you're so cute," he smiled, moving her hair behind her shoulders before his hands held onto her waist.

the boy received no reply from the girl as her hands gently cupped the boys face, one of her thumbs softly moving across his cheek a few times, a small subtle smile stuck on her face.

"i love everything about you," she mumbled, placing a kiss on his lips as one of corbyn's hands moved into her hair, pulling her closer to him.

mollie deepened the kiss, her hands running up his body underneath the boys shirt and causing him to groan into the kiss before he sat himself up a little more.

as corbyn pulled away from the kiss, the boy pulled his shirt over his head before throwing it to the side, allowing his girlfriend to attach her lips to his neck.

"you drive me mad," corbyn moaned slightly, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he felt mollie leave multiple love bites across his neck and collarbone.

and just as the girl began to leave kisses down his body with her hands on the waistband of his sweats, they were interrupted by max knocking on her bedroom door.

"two seconds," mollie said, immediately sitting herself up before noticing the frustrated expression on corbyn's face.

"why do people always cockblock us it's so-"

"shut up he can hear you," she shook her head, walking over to her door and opening it, "what?"

"damn what's with the attitude?" max asked, a look of disgust immediately on his face.

"because corbyn and i were just about to watch a movie," she lied as the boy nodded.

"i just came to let you know i'm now going out and i'll be back in a few hours," max told her, "and don't say anything if i come back with a girl."

"i'll be praying for the girl," mollie sarcastically smiled, giving her brother a single nod before closing her door and looking back over at corbyn.

"it's always right before we get into it," he shook his head, watching her roll her eyes before tying her hair back, walking back over to the boy.

"shut up, he's going out now so we're fine," mollie shrugged.

"okay good, finally."

a/n

gluck gluck 3000 😩👌

SORRY LMFAO ILL GO

also to my readers of my other books i'm so sorry this is the only one i update rn, i'm feeling very hmm depressed and this is my only source of comfort rn so i apologise but i'll get back to my others as soon as i feel like i can