053; not my soft side

third person.

deciding to go out for a meal with the friend group seemed to be a good way to end the messy month they all had, and for once every single person was on good terms with one another.

and apart from the apology corbyn was still waiting for from nicole, the two were more than civil and not upset about being within each other's company.

"i have a girlfriend by the way," jack spoke up, looking down at the menu as the others shot their heads towards him, "thought i'd let you know."

"who?"

"could that be anymore obvious," jack furrowed his eyebrows, nodding his head towards the girl sat beside him, "nic."

"i rejected you," she looked at him as he rolled his eyes.

"just go along with it."

"so you're not?" jonah asked.

"we are dating," nicole nodded and smiled as jack let out a laugh, "he just likes to be difficult."

"why am i the only single one now?" daniel shrugged, leaning back in his seat before looking over at corbyn and mollie, "apart from those two."

"i have a girlfriend," corbyn looked at them confused, grabbing his drink before noticing they were all staring at the boy, "what?"

"since when?"

"two weeks ago," he shrugged, "her name's hannah."

"but you've been living with mollie for the past few weeks?" zach titled his head as corbyn nodded.

"hannah just comes over," he told them, "so maybe daniel and mollie can date."

"i know you hated saying that," mollie mumbled as corbyn nodded and laughed, "he's lying, corbyn is single."

"i don't want to date mollie anyway," daniel furrowed his eyebrows, "no offence mollie, you're just not exactly my type."

"you're not my type either," she shook her head.

"corbyn is," charlie raised her eyebrows as the girl shrugged.

"yeah, why aren't you two dating yet?" jack folded his arms, "you can't tell me you've by each other's side for three weeks and done nothing."

"self control exists." corbyn replied, "we're friends, i'm just helping out for max."

"the last thing i'd want to do with him is kiss him," mollie mentioned, "we don't trust each other anymore so friends is best."

"you're both bullshitting," jonah shook his head and laughed, "you've done something together haven't you?"

"i would've boasted about it by now," corbyn laughed, "i surely would've told at least one of you about it."

"he's got a point." zach shrugged, "he does boast about his sex a lot."

"okay, we'll let it slide." jack slowly nodded as they all looked down at their menu's.

as the next few minutes went on, the group had eventually ordered their food and drinks before they were left in silence, finally content with being able to see the whole group together again.

"mollie did you hear about the fight corbyn go into?" zach asked as the others soon nodded.

"yeah, he told me," mollie gave him a nod, "was brandon okay afterwards?"

"who gives a shit," corbyn disrupted their conversation, "he said what he said, he should've known about the aftermath."

"i really had to hold back my laughter when he said he wouldn't get hurt because he's your friend," jonah explained, "i was like whatever you say."