020; consent is consent

third person.

the party was overcrowded to say the least. there was a lot more people than either of the couple had expected and the noise was so loud you could barely hear the person stood beside you speak. there seemed to be at least one couple, or even two friends, making out in every room and it was expected for the cops to arrive at any moment to shut the party down.

yet that didn't seem to stop anyone, everyone was still drunk out of their minds and had their car keys in their hands, ready to make a run for it if the cops arrived despite how drunk they seemed to be and how dangerous they knew drunk driving was.

mollie and corbyn were not too drunk so far, making sure the two of them had equal amount of alcohol intake in case anything were to happen, and after they had downed their fifth drink of the night, it was pretty obvious that they were soon going to be extremely under the influence.

and now that they had grabbed their last one for the next hour or so and headed upstairs, the couple stopped right beside the banister with the view of the main entrance to the house, and corbyn was more than ready to make sure dylan knew that mollie was his.

"i like the button up you're wearing," mollie said, taking a sip of her drink and pointing at the shirt, "it would be better if it was off but i like it."

"i can take it off if you want," corbyn suggested, beginning to unbutton his shirt as mollie quickly shook her head and put her hand on his chest.

"other girls are around," she frowned, placing her drink down on the banister and wrapping her arms around his neck, "maybe later."

corbyn slowly nodded, a smile on his face as he downed the rest of his drink, and just as he was about to speak, he was stopped by another guy.

"mollie, you came." dylan said, walking up to the couple as he smiled slightly, noticing corbyn's hands immediately go around the girl.

"i was forced." mollie replied, causing dylan to pause for a second before nodding.

"do you need a drink or-"

"um actually," corbyn interrupted dylan, his hands travelling down the girls back, "we were just about to go to the room down the hall."

"oh, right." dylan furrowed his eyebrows, "just to talk, right? i don't want my parents to-"

"yeah, yeah whatever." corbyn shrugged as dylan looked at mollie.

"is mollie drunk?" dylan asked, looking back at corbyn with a concerned expression on his face, "because she can't really consent to anything if she's under the influence - maybe i should look after her."

as corbyn rolled his eyes, he removed his hands from around his girlfriend and turned to properly face dylan, "i think i have it covered."

"i'm just saying man she's had a few drinks and so have you that maybe it just isn't a good idea," dylan suggested, "consent is consent."

"and i consent now please corbyn lets go." mollie sighed, grabbing corbyn's hand as he pulled away from her, "corbyn don't."

"why don't you stop worrying about someone else's girlfriend?" corbyn suggested, "she's not yours."

"treating her like property, charming." the boy raised his eyebrows as mollie shot him a glare.

"i told you, guys are only interested in sex." jade shrugged, coming up behind dylan, "they act like they care but they don't, they just care about the sex part of it."

"jade that wasn't what i meant," dylan defended himself, "i meant that being under the influence and sex isn't the best idea."

jade slowly nodded, "and dating men isn't the best idea but people still do it."