065; our first date

third person.

"shut up," mollie told the boy as soon as she got into his car, putting on her seatbelt before folding her arms.

"you just got into the car how are you already annoyed with me?" corbyn said through a small laugh, beginning to drive off and head towards the location for their date night.

"i'm not annoyed with you, i'm just annoyed." mollie replied, "so shut up."

"and what are you-"

"corbyn i just said-"

"hey listen to me before you say anything else loud mouth," corbyn interrupted her, a stern tone in his voice while grabbing a hold of her hand, "what are you annoyed about?"

"i don't know," she frowned as she turned her head towards him, "you look hot."

"oh thank you," he smiled, "you look hot to-"

"no shut up."

"if you keep telling me to shut up i'm going to pull over and sort out your attitude," corbyn told her as they stopped at a red light, watching her roll your eyes, "can't we have at least one cute date night?"

with a look of disgust growing on her face, mollie gave the boy a frown, "that sounds horrifying."

"all you gotta do is be soft."

"fine," she huffed, "only because i love you."

"thank you," he smiled slightly, "and i love you."

after the rest of the drive had finished and the couple arrived at the movie theatre, they walked inside while hand in hand as corbyn's thumb was subtly stroking his girlfriend's hand.

"we should've gone to a drive in movie thing," he suggested, "we could've made out in the car, that's a shame."

"i thought we were making this a cute date?"

"oh we are but it's not our date unless one of us is horny," corbyn told her as she furrowed her eyebrows, slapping his arm lightly, "watch it."

"shut up," she looked at him and smiled, "what movie are we watching?"

"hmm, fifty shades of-"

"corbyn."

"ok, sorry." he laughed slightly, "i don't know, what do you want to watch?"

"all the bright places sounds good," mollie suggested, turning towards him for a look of approval, "unless you see something else you'd prefer."

"no we can watch that," corbyn nodded, "do you wanna get some popcorn to share?"

"mhm," she replied, "we can do that."

once corbyn gave the girl another nod, he soon bought the tickets and their popcorn and drinks, before the couple headed towards the movie screening.

and as they took their seats near the back of the room, corbyn had already eaten multiple handfuls of the popcorn and taken a few sips of his drink before he turned towards his girlfriend.

"so, it's pretty empty." corbyn spoke up, a smile on his face, "do you wanna make out?"

"no," she turned towards him as she returned the smile, "you said cute date not a sexual one."

"but you're so pretty," he mumbled, sticking out his bottom lip slightly before the pair met eyes, "i'm just so in love with you."

"why'd you put me in this situation because now i feel awkward," mollie replied, letting out a sigh while the boy's smile grew wider.