050; talk about consent

third person.

"why are you looking at me like that?" corbyn asked, feeling the glare mollie was giving him from across the room while he was trying to tidy up her room for her.

"i can do that." she said, her arms folded and her legs crossed, sat in the biggest hoodie corbyn owned that was basically drowning her, "stop."

"if you can do it, why haven't you?"

"well," she paused, rolling her eyes and letting out a huff before throwing one of her cushions on the floor and immediately picking it up herself, "oh look, i can do it."

corbyn looked up at her, a small smile on his face before he raised his eyebrows, "mollie, don't be difficult."

"shut up or i'll punch you," mollie replied as the boy laughed slightly, "i'm so angry, why won't you let me punch the wall?"

"because you'll hurt yourself."

"that's the point-"

"no," he interrupted her, "the point is to not hurt yourself, you've been back less than three hours, why don't you go paint?"

"do you hate me?"

"huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows, a handful of her clothes in his hand, "what?"

"because of what i did," she slowly shrugged, "i never told you."

"it hurt me but i don't hate you," the boy explained, "i was upset, but i wasn't angry with you."

"i thought you were angry," mollie nodded, "you've got bruises and a few cuts on your hands."

"that was from a fight," he shrugged, throwing the clothes into her laundry basket before walking over to her bed and falling down beside her, "i didn't punch any walls, it was brandon."

"i thought you guys were friends?"

"yeah, we were." corbyn rolled his eyes as mollie ran her fingers through his hair, "until he started making comments."

"and you didn't get suspended or in trouble..?" she asked as he shook his head.

"they don't know it was me," he said through a small laugh, "everyone is too scared to tell someone."

"can i kiss you?" mollie asked, completely changing the subject as corbyn turned to look at her, his hands behind his head, "pleaseee."

"and you say i'm clingy," he smiled slightly, "do you want to go have a bath?"

"hold on you can't just ignore my question," she said, moving her hand away from his hair as the boy frowned, "be nicer to me, i'm fragile right now."

"your eyes are so puffy," corbyn mumbled, moving one of his hands to her face, "is there not gel you could use to make them less puffy?"

"that bath sounds excellent you're so right," mollie nodded, quickly getting off the bed and walking over to the bathroom, instantly being followed by the boy as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, "i hate when you do this."

"no you don't," he said through a laugh, "do you not have any gel?"

"i do but we are not using it," she shook her head as corbyn placed a small kiss on her neck.

"why not?"

"because it feels cold." the girl sighed, grabbing the gel and handing it to him, "and it's a weird texture, plus my eyes already feel sore."

"i'll make your legs feel sore too," corbyn mumbled as the girl slapped his arm, "i'm kidding, is max home though because we coulddd..?"

"no but no," mollie shook her head as corbyn looked at her confused, watching her run the bath.