Chapter 77

December 18,2020

December 18,2020

"I'm home" Harry sang softly as he closed the door behind him with his ankle.

Noelle turned her head to the side, as Supernatural that she downloaded plays on the tv. She smiled at Harry who took off his beanie before she yawned making Harry chuckle.

"Brought you some burgers, Evie"Harry walked to the couch where she is sitting down with her pj's on.

It was a lazy day for her considering for straight two day, she did some work and a few things with Kurt. Now, that its holidays, Kurt let her have her day off.

"Thank you"Noelle softly said as Harry leaned down to kiss her head before sitting down beside her.

When he sat down, Noelle immediately snuggled up on his side, suprising him a little before smiling. Then as Noelle moves closer a little, Harry went to open the little brown bag that he brought before taking out the burgers.

"Is it cheesy?"Noelle asked as she watched Supernatural.

Harry hummed as put the bags to the side while holding the box of burgers. After putting it to the side, Harry gave her the box as she muttered a small thank you.

"I missed you today"Noelle softly said as she opened the box.

Harry cant help but chuckle at the girl as he opened his own box before licking his thumb that touched some sauce on the side.

"I was only out for an hour"Harry smiled as Noelle took the burger and started eating it.

The girl then furrowed her eyebrows before swallowing, "Cant I miss my boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?"Harry side eyed her cheekily making him nudge his stomach a little, "None of that baby love, m'eating"

Noelle just huffed at him before continuing to eat her burger while watching Supernatural.

"I missed you too, angel" Harry said before taking a bite on his burger making Noelle blush softly while eating.

The two then fell into silence as they continue to watch Supernatural. The two are just the normal couple who is eating some burgers while watching Supernatural.

Harry likes this feeling, it feels so normal and felt like theyre on their own bubble.

Just Harry and Noelle.

Suddenly, Harry felt Noelle shiver considering she's only wearing a tshirt and pajama pants. He remembered earlier also that Noelle felt cold.

Chewing the food in his mouth, he put the burger back on the box and put it on the side before tapping Noelle's arm to make her move a little. As the girl moved, still eating and watching, Harry softly took of his hoodie leaving him on his black shirt and shorts before combing his hair up with his hand.