Chapter 21

February 27, 2019

February 27, 2019

"Can't believe he called you at almost middle of the night"Noelle said as she watched her father wear his coat.

"Can't believe that you're still up at almost middle of the night"Robert retorted making them both laugh.

It was already night time when the Russo brothers called Robert for something important to talk about that they had to meet so Robert had to go, thankfully they'll be meeting near their house and eventually,Noelle was the only one who is awake.

"Fair point fair point"Noelle shook her head while still laughing.

"Have a goodnight alright?"Robert kissed her head after fixing his coat.

"Have a goodnight out there"Noelle said making him laugh before going to the door.

"Love you"Robert called as he went out of her room.

"Love you too"Noelle replied before plopping in her bed.

Grabbing her phone from the nightstand, she opened it and scrolled through Instagram for a minute while liking some posts. After that, she opened their group chat as it is buzzing because of her friends messages.

Andre who is whining because of his screaming grandma.

Jade being mean to Tori.

Tori who is talking her homework.

Cat sending pictures of her and her neighbours, Dice.

Robbie asking unquestionable things.

And Beck talking about hair products.

She just laugh at them before closing her phone and putting it beside her head. She then made herself comfortable in her bed knowing she's tired already and wants to sleep.

A moments of silence passed before Noelle moved to another position hugging her teddy bear, she might be 19 years old but her teddy bear makes her comfortable at night.

After settling alright and heaving a soft sigh, she suddenly heard some rattling from downstairs making her open her eyes and sat up a little.

"Night?"Noelle called softly knowing thta Wesley might still be up considering he's quiet an night owl sometimes.

She furrowed her eyebrows a little before another sound came making her slowly get out of the bed while dropping the teddy bear in the bed.

She quietly went out of her room as silence passed for a seconds before opening Wesley's room which is across her. Opening the door softly, she saw her brother sleeping comfortably wrapped in his blankets with some books beside him.