Chapter 76

December 9,2020

December 9,2020

Harry let out a soft groan when he felt  his phone vibrate beside him. With his eyes still adjusting and not really wanting to open it, he tightened his hold to the girl ontop of him who is sleeping so soundly.

He pat his side, trying to find his phone that he messily left in the bed due to him and Noelle being tired earlier so they just plopped down and sleep immediately.

When he found out that his phone is under his hips, he felt Noelle move while small whines came out on her lips.

"Shh my Evie"Harry whispered, rubbing her back while lifting his hips a little to take his phone out, "Go back to sleep, baby"

He pressed a kiss on her head as she nuzzled deep in his body before moving her head and resting it between the crook of his neck and collarbone.

Harry sighed a little, thanking the heavens that she didnt wake up. He then blinked his eyes, getting ready for the bright light of his phone.

Furrowing his eyebrow, he saw a message saying that he needs to call immediately.

Adjusting the sleeping angel on top of him, Harry dialed the number as his free hand came up on Noelle's hair to rub it softly so that she wont wake up.

After a few seconds, the person picked up the phone with a sigh.

"Ads?"Harry croaked out, clearing his throat a little as his hand stopped rubbing Noelle's hair for a second to see if she wakes up or not.

Thankfully, the angel didnt wake up.

"I need your help"Adelaide helplessly said.

"What is it?"Harry furrowed his eyebrows, feeling his heart beat going fast.

"A and Exton wont sleep"Adelaide pouted before looking at her siblings who is looking at her expectantly in the bed.

Harry closed his eyes for a second to take a deep breath. He thought something happened for a second at how Addie sounded.

"Is it like— its morning there"Harry replied, continuing to caress his angel's hair.

"Yeah but nap time remember?"Addie said.

Harry parted his lips a little,remembering it now. Avri and Exton always sleep before afternoon comes for an hour so that they'll get their sleep and be energized for the next hours.

Robert and Susan always do that also when the three oldest was younger and it helped the three of them to manage their sleep schedule.

"Where's mama and pops?"Harry asked, wondering why Adelaide called him.

Its not like he wont help, of course he's always there to help but he just wonders where are they.

"Dad's making food, pretty focused also and Mom is working"Addie replied making Harry nod.

"Alright, can you give the phone to Exton?"Harry softly said as he felt Noelle shiver a little making him wrap his free arm around her and rub his hands on her arm.

"Sure, thank you H"Addie said as Harry hummed.

Soon, he heard some shuffling from the other side of the phone. He smiled a little when he heard Adelaide telling the two youngest to lay down.

Harry waits for a few second, humming some tunes to Noelle before he heard Addie say goodbye to the kids.

"Harry?"Exton softly asked as he held the phone to his ear.

"Hey, little man"Harry smiled, staring up at the ceiling,"Heard you couldnt sleep"

"yeah, s'hard"Exton pouted as Avri moved closer to his brother while staring up at him.

"Think thats why Im here, yeah?"Harry chuckled, moving his free hand on Noelle's back to move it up and down, "Why dont you put the phone on speaker and put it on the nightstand?"

"Okay"Exton nodded.

Then, he took off the phone from his ear to put it on speaker before turning to the side to put it on the nightstand. After that, he laid down on the bed as Avri moved to the side and draped an arm around his torso, eager to hear Harry also.

"Good to go? can hear me alright?"Harry softly asked.

Both kids then hummed, as they felt gidy to hear Harry again after some days.

"Do you want a story or a song?"Harry asked before pressing another kiss on Noelle's head as she moved a little to be in a different position and moved her head closer to Harry.

The kids didnt answer for a second,contemplating on what to hear. A story is good considering Harry used to tell Noelle some stories and sometimes he tells stories to the kids also. Also, his voice is alway good to hear, its a lullaby for A and E.

"Your song"Exton quietly said as he twiddled with his fingers while Avri nodded.

His song

Harry cant help but smile at that. He then looked down to see the person who always sings his song to him as a lullaby every night.

Since they were kids, until now.

His angel that always sings his song.

Harry leaned a little to press his lips on her hair before whispering,"I love you"

Harry then took off his phone from his ear to put it on the nightstand quietly so that his angel wont wake up from the sudden movement.

Clearing his throat a little, he put his right hand on Noelle's hip while his left hand continued to rub her back softly.

The quietness was still around them. The moonlight from the outside shone through the window as they felt the small breeze of air through the open window.

Noelle shivered a little, making goosebumps in her skin as Harry smiled softly before pressing his lips on her hair again,"I got you, baby angel"

Harry then heard the kids from the phone yawn as he let his head fall back on the pillow. Staring at the ceiling for a second, he smiled.

He cant believe he's singing his song to the kids now. Normally, the kids always ask for Noelle's song not his song but now he guesses that the time has come that he's the one to sing his song to the kids.

"Wise men says, only fools rush in....."

Not proof read