Chapter 40

October 5, 2019

October 5, 2019

Wiping his hair when he went out of the shower, he stopped in his tracks seeing Noelle stop in hers also.

Noelle then avoided his eyes when she noticed he looked at her eyes who is red and swollen from crying.

Harry was about to open his mouth when Noelle went out of their room and went downstairs to check on Avri who is playing Tea party alone with her teddy bears.

When Noelle got downstairs, she saw Avri playing happily making her sigh knowing she doesn't want to interrupt her younger sister.

Wiping her eyes, she turned around before slamming to Harry's hard chest who grabbed her arm.

"Let me go, Harry"Noelle mumbled.

"No"Harry sternly said before dragging Noelle in his office where he writes his songs.

Noelle sighed following Harry to his office before they went inside as he closed the door behind him.

"You cried.. What's wrong?"Harry let go of her arm and looked at her.

"Nothing"Noelle shrugged as she avoided Harry's gaze, "Was just reading some books"

"Are you seriously lying to me right now?"Harry looked at her in disbelief before he took steps infront of her, "I know you too well, angel, don't lie to me"

Noelle bit her lip heaving a sigh as Elise's words was embedded into her mind. She was really hurt by Elise's words, Elise literally called her a kid and judged Harry.

Noelle knows Harry can take criticism but hearing her grandma judging Harry by dating her just brought so much pain for her.

It hurts to her to hear her grandma accused Harry of dating her just because of a fetish even though it's not true, both of them know that what they have is true and not a fetish.

"I-... Harry-"Noelle whimpered before her tears came out making Harry wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't cry... Don't cry, my angel"Harry kiss her head tightening his hold on her.

"She was so m-mean.. I-I don't know why.. Y-you didn't deserve that"Noelle cried wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I know but it's okay"Harry said closing his eyes, remembering Elise's words. It hurts he knows that but he knows for the fact that he loves Noelle and no one can take it away so he decided to let it pass, he did ran earlier and it helped clear his mind.

"No! It's not"Noelle pushed Harry away making him look surprise, "It's fucking not, she doesn't have the right, s-she have no right to judge you"

Harry felt his heart breaking seeing his angel crying so hard for him making him realize that he couldn't comprehend that how did he ended up with such an angel.

"She always do this.. Judge anyone, especially the guys who I've dated but you're the worst, she just kept doing it, with her eyes, her words and everything, I hate it"Noelle exclaimed gripping her hair as her tears continued flow down, "You're not The Harry Styles who the media see goddammit, you're just Harry Styles,the boy who lives in Cheshire and I love you, she just.. Fuck-she doesn't understand that"

At that moment, Harry knew that he found his right one. The girl who will love him for who he is.

Noelle then looked at him before she walk to him seeing him cry a little as she grasped his face in her small hands.

"I-Im s-sorry"Noelle cried softly as Harry smiled lightly taking her hands in his.

We'll be alright

Harry then heard that little voice who haunts him everyday ever since he was a kid that made him strive for everything.

"We're alright, Noelle"Harry sniffed taking her hands off of his face before putting his hands in her waist.

"N-no"Noelle shook her head.

"Yes we are, I love you and y-y-you love me, that's it"Harry said looking at her eyes, "I don't care about everything, just you, Angel, my angel"

Noelle just cried before pulling Harry into a hug as Harry kiss her head, drowning in her tears and her scent that he loves.

-

Liked by ArianaGrande,VancityReynolds,JamesCharles,TomHolland and 8,827,927 others

JamesCharles,TomHolland and 8,827,927 others

NoelleEve: mom,i love him

26,726 comments

Fanacc1: aww
Fanacc2: this is Harry holyshit
Fanacc3: just marry each other already ffs
Fanacc4: i dont know if I want to be Noelle or Harry
Faancc5: the tpwk memee
AnneTwist: baby

October 5,2019

-

NoelleEve
I know who I am now.

101k💬 98k🔁 428k🖤

October 11, 2019

-

NoelleEve
SpaceyKacey HarryStyles you can have my space but Im not a cowboy.

No really.

216💬 221.8k🔁 500.1k🖤

October 27,2019