Chapter 46

March 11,  2020

March 11,  2020

"Thanks for picking us up"Noelle smiled as her, Jeff and Glenne walk to his house that Harry has been staying ever since he sold his house in LA.

It's almost 5 am in LA right now and Noelle and Kurt just got back from Paris for the runaway that Noelle modeled for the last days.

Yesterday, Noelle called Jeff if he can pick them up secretly so that she can surprise H too.

"It's no worries"Jeff chuckled putting an arm around Glenne's shoulder, "you and Kurt are close friends so we're one call away"

"Thanks"Noelle grinned before looking at Glenne, "But she's so tired though"

"Oh, I'm fine babe"Glenne yawned making Noelle pout, "I still can go back to sleep"

Noelle nodded realizing the point making her chuckle.

"You can sleep too, you're probably tired"Jeff nodded as he opened the door to their house.

"After I'll surprise H"Noelle chuckled motioning to the box of pie that she brought.

"Of course"Jeff shook his head while chuckling, "he's still probably asleep in his room"

"Alright, thank you again"Noelle smiled as Jeff and Glenne start walking to their room, "Enjoy your goodmornight sleep"

The couple laughed at her before they waved at each other and went to their room.

When the couple went inside, Noelle sighed letting go of her luggage and went to the kitchen.

Putting the pie of box on the counter, Noelle looked around trying to find what to do or what to serve Harry for breakfast.

"Slice of pie, strawberries and a cuppa?"Noelle thought looking at the teacups on the cupboard.

Noelle leaned away from the counters and hoped that there's strawberries in the fridge. Opening the fridge, Noelle looked around before setting her eyes in a box of strawberries.

"Yay"she giggled a little before taking out and closed the fridge by her heel.

Taking out some saucers, she started preparing the tea for Harry and took out some strawberries to put it in a saucer.

After preparing the two, Noelle opened the box of pie and start cutting a piece before putting it to another saucer.

After she was done, Noelle took out a tray and put the saucers in it before looking at her watch.

5:25 am

Harry's almost up, Noelle thought.

Grabbing the tray in both of her hands, Noelle quietly went to Harry's room with a soft smile in her lips.