Chapter 36

June 1,2019

June 1,2019

"Harry!"Exton called making Harry looked at him, "Say hi to Mr. Cuddles, you're not giving him any attention"

Harry laughed softly before clearing his throat and looked at Mr. Cuddles who is sat on Avri's lap.

"Hi Mr. Cuddles, m'sorry I'm not giving you any attention"Harry apologized making both children grin.

It was a mid day in the Downey household where Harry and the two youngest is in the living room playing tea party with their teddy bears.

Noelle and Harry just got back from Rome yesterday night and Harry suggested to go to the Downey's to visit so they did earlier in the morning.

"Would you like some tea?"Harry asked the teddy bear in a posh accent making Avri giggle.

Harry smiled before taking the small kettle and pouring the imaginary tea on a tea cup in front of Avri and Mr. Cuddles as Exton observe with eyes twinkling.

Without them noticing, Noelle was watching them by the kitchen counter with a smile on her face. Seeing Harry so soft with her sister and brother makes her heart burst in happiness, she knew that Harry is good with kids but never knew that this good.

"He's so good with them"Soon enough, Susan joined Noelle looking at the two.

"Yeah, perks having so many god kids"Noelle chuckled crossing her arms over her chest.

"You have a lot too"Susan glanced at Noelle making the younger girl chuckle remembering The Reynolds kids and their other friends kids.

"Harry is good for you"Susan said as Noelle looked at Harry who is laughing at Exton's jokes, "I'm glad you met him... Again"

"In glad too"Noelle smiled softly before furrowing her eyebrows noticing the last word of her mom's sentence, "Again?"

Susan blinked smiling at her daughter before she looked up at the stairs, "Kids!Lunch is ready"

Then, they heard footsteps from upstairs before Susan patting Noelle's cheek and turned back to the kitchen leaving Noelle confused.

"Harry"Avri made grabby hands before Harry scooped her up into his arms making her giggle as E held Harry's free hand.

Leaving her confused state, Noelle smiled at the two who is approaching her.

"Dude, you're 4"Addie frowned seeing her younger sister in Harry's arms.

"Exactly 4"Quinn rolled her eyes at Addie, "she's meant to be like that"

"Oh don't be bitter"Wesley scowled at Addie as they walked to the kitchen.

"I am not being bitter"Adelaide retorted making Harry laugh.

"Oh yeah, tell that to your ugly expression right now"Wes laughed making Addie glare at him.