HARRYWEEN

Liked by HarryStyles, ArianaGrande, AnneTwist, GigiHadid, FingerMonkey and 6,716,916 others

NoelleEve: halloween is top tier

45,827 comments

Fanacc1: holy shit you lookin good
Fanacc2: ahhhh Harry's angel
Fanacc3: pleaseee that suits you so well
Fanacc4: are you literally out right now? There's covid girl
Fanacc5: fanacc4 she barely goes out and youre accusing her of partying? You know damn well that Noelle isnt like that
NoelleEve: fanacc4 im literally at home rn tho
Fanacc6: ellie have you been on DWD's set?
Fanacc6: this is one of your prettiest costumes
FlorencePugh: okay pretty angel
Zendaya: im digging this so much
Jefezoff: im glad to celebrate at home with you Noelle, happiest halloween ever

October 31,2020

-

October 31,2020

October 31,2020

Noelle playfully gasped,looking through the screen as Avri showed them the pumpkin designed cookies that they made without Noelle guiding or instructing them considering in the family, Susan and Noelle are the only ones who can bake.

" Harry,look" Noelle wrapped an arm around his neck as she moved slightly on his lap with a grin.

" Aw now I regret not bringing you guys here" Harry playfully said,looking at the family through the screen.

"hey " Robert scolded making Harry put a hand in his mouth cheekily.

Of course,Robert isnt serious. He knew that Harry is just joking even though he knows that the young lad misses the kids but of course,the damn Covid had to ruin it.

" I cant believe you dressed up as Iron Man " Jeff called with a laugh as he peeked beside the couple to look at Exton.

"Please, do you know that its his 3rd time dressing up as Iron Man?" Wesley said who is beside Glenne said.

Yep, Wesley is here with them considering he's also in LA because of some shootings so he planned to celebrate Halloween with her sister and Harry. Quinn couldnt join them considering she's with her boyfriend but they both visited them earlier in the morning.