Chapter 60

October 2, 2020

October 2, 2020

With the heat and sun hitting his skin, Harry wished that he's back in London right now, just to feel a little cold considering LA is burning right now, well it's LA so pretty understandable.

He just finished working out with Allison outside the lawn and he's swimming in his sweat. He likes exercising really but exercising in LA is another level.

"You look like you need a shower"Allison chuckled as she heave a sighed.

"Yeah yeah, M'basically so wet right now"Harry joked making them laugh.

"See you later at dinner"Allison pat his shoulder before grimacing playfully because of the sweat on his skin making Harry roll his eyes at her.

Allison just laughed at him before sliding the door open and went to the another direction which leads upstairs, to the room.

Harry blew out an air loudly as he wiped his hands that is currently dripping with little sweats but not that wet before taking off his cap and putting it on a lone chair.

He scrunched his nose softly as he ran his hands through his hair. He pouted a little as he felt the ends of his hair a bit wet, another evidence that it's too hot outside.

Then soon his gaze landed on the girl who is drinking some Berry smoothie in the kitchen while leaning to the counter table.

The girl smiled at him before he walked towards her with a loving heart, he smiled back at her as she put down the glass to the table.

"There's my baby"Harry softly said making her giggle softly.

She then wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his hands on her hips when he finally approached her.

"You look so hot out there"She smiled.

Harry gave her a cocky stare playfully making her roll her eyes at his cockiness, "Well I'm feeling hot right now"

"Don't get it to your head"Noelle said making Harry laugh.

Harry then took off his right hand off of her hip before running it through her face making her sigh comfortably.

"You look so beautiful, angel"Harry quietly said as his pads on his finger ran through her face.

"And you're exquisite "Noelle said making Harry smile.

Ever since what happened last night, Harry has been so loving to her. The love language was so prominent, him touching her anywhere and kissing her.

Although after the fight last night, Noelle didn't came home with him, Harry decided to give her some space so he told her he'll pick her up the next afternoon which is 4 hours ago.

"I love you so much"Harry whispered as his thumb caressed her bottom lip.

Noelle's breath hitched a little before parting her lips softly as she let Harry roam her lips with his fingers.