Chapter 24

March 10, 2019

March 10, 2019

"What are you doing here?"A voice startled Noelle while she was on the phone making her push herself off of the locker.

"Oh hi uhm, I'm waiting for my friends"Noelle politely answered shoving her phone in her pocket, "We agreed to wait here by my locker"

Ms. Katherine looked at her with raised brows before moving slightly to look behind her and saw her locker. She glanced at the girl making Noelle nodded motioning to her locker.

"You know, doesn't mean you're known here, everything you do is beautiful"Ms. K said startling the girl again.

"What?I literally didn't say that or any-"Noelle explained.

"Detention, for an hour"Ms. K calmly said making Noelle gasped.

"Woah what?Why?I didn't do any-"Noelle tried to argued politely.

"For talking back at me"Ms. K shrugged.

"I didn't"Noelle gasped.

"Wanna make it two hours?"Ms. K raised her brows as Noelle started to get intimated by her make up.

"No, oh my goodness no"Noelle shook her head.

"2 hours then"Ms. K shrugged before turning her back to Noelle.

"What the fuc-"

"Don't make it 3 hours"Ms. K sang as she started to walk away making Noelle purse her lips, "Thought so"

Noelle's most dropped open as she watched Ms. K's back as she walked away.

"Does she hate me or something?"Noelle frowned before pouting a little.

She turned around facing her locker, she furrow her eyebrows knowing there's nothing wrong with her locker but Ms. K literally implied that it's ugly.

She huffed before slamming her head to her locker not so softly but not too hard also while groaning.

"Slamming your head to your locker won't do anything, girlie"Noelle heard Andre's voice causing her to groan again.

"Whats up?"Jade asked before sipping her coffee.

"Are you okay?"Tori frowned looking at her who turned around and faced them.

"Detention"Noelle sighed.

"Why?and it's not like you don't go to detention always"Robbie chuckled making Noelle glare at him.

"My locker"Noelle said before glaring at her locker.

"What's the connection?"Beck asked as the others pull up a confused face.

"Eventually, according to Ms. Katherine, doesn't mean I'm known here, everything I do is beautiful"Noelle sighed again running a hand to her hair.