The Late Late Show with James Corden

Liked by HarryStyles,AnneTwist,MaddisonBeer and 2,927,827 others

NoelleEve: ready for tonight

52,927 comments

Fanacc1: slay
Fanacc2: let's bet that she's just chilling there
Fanacc3: there's been saying that Harry is gonna be with her
Fanacc4: JamesCorden take care of her
Fanacc5: our pretty Noelle
Fanacc6: lets trend #LateLateNoelle in twitter
Fanacc7: fanacc6 lets do that
ArianaGrande: imissyou

March 27,2019

-

March 27,2019

March 27,2019

"Lets call Noelle Eve!"James happily called through the camera before the camera man knocked on the door.

The door to the dressing room of Noelle opened, revealing her as the cheers in the studio got loud while she smiled.

"Noelle, nice to see you"James grinned as he looked at the camera.

"It's nice to see you too"Noelle chuckled leaning at the door.

"Are you alrigh' waiting there?"James said, his accent getting heavy.

"Yeah yeah I am"Noelle smiled glancing behind her.

"Oh, you brought the whole family"James laughed as he waved at the family who cheered before laughing.

"Not really"Noelle pursed her lips before laughing softly.

"Hey, James"Suddenly, an arm wrapped around Noelle's waist as she looked up at him while smiling.

"Harold"James gasped as the audience laughed, "I didn't know you're coming, I thought you have a flight to catch"

"Of course you do and 'sides the flight is still later"Harry laughed making them laugh, "Wouldn't miss my baby's first interview for coming back"

"Oh you guys"James wiped a faked tear before looking straight at them, "You guys are disgustingly cute"

Noelle and Harry just laughed at him with the audience before Harry pressed a kiss on Noelle's hair.