Chapter 20

February 11, 2019

February 11, 2019

It's been a week already ever since Kurt called Robert about the modeling of Noelle. The next day, Noelle talked to his dad about it and said yes to it but didnt tell Harry because she wanted to surprise him.

After the news, 2 days after, Vogue called them if they can start shooting already so that it won't be packed considering Noelle still has school.

"You did so good today, dear"The photographer said as they went inside the building after shooting outside.

"Thank you"Noelle chuckled.

"You never really fail to impress"Danny, the photographer winked at her making them laugh before she walked away to check the photos.

Then, suddenly Kurt grabbed her and start jumping up and down with her, "Girlie, you smashed it"

"Easy, Tiger"Noelle chuckled as they stopped jumping.

"I missed you"Kurt smiled at her.

"You've been saying that for the past days"Noelle can't help but laugh at him.

"I know"Kurt pouted before kissing Noelle's cheek.

"I missed you too, don't worry"Noelle winked at him.

"Alright, Imma go get our bags then we'll head out for lunch, yeah?"Kurt said as Noelle nodded.

"I'll change then"Noelle grinned before Kurt waved and walked away.

Noelle then went to the opposite direction to go to the dressing room change into some comfortable clothes.

After changing into some comfortable clothes, she pulled her hair into a messy ponytail before she felt her phone vibrate wildly

Furrowing her eyebrows, she took out her phone from her pockets and opened it. She gasped seeing her twitter blow up with people tweeting,tagging her and immediately she opened it.

Fanacc1
Ohmygod,Harry could never.
|
| 926💬 26🔁 1. 8k🖤
|
|
3 more replies

Fanacc2
NoelleEve,leave the cheater already