Chapter 54

August 31,2020

August 31,2020

Feeling soft hands in his shoulders, Harry smiled writing some words in his journal as he was sat on the big couch, working before he felt Noelle wrap her arms around his shoulder.

It was a good morning on London today and Harry thought that it may be a good time for work considering he doesn't have anything to do.

Noelle who is just in his office is reading some books while sun shone through the window and hit her skin. Soon enough, she felt hunger making her put down the book and went out of the  room.

"I'm feeling hungry"Noelle said with a ghost smile in her face.

"Mhm what do you want to eat?"Harry asked as he felt Noelle pressing kisses in his neck.

"I'm up for something.. anything"Noelle hummed before nibbling in his ear.

"You want to go out?"Harry asked.

"Yeah,only for awhile and we wont take long"Noelle then continued the soft kisses on his skin.

"Okay"Harry chuckled knowing its rare for Noelle to go out in Quarantine, hell she barely goes out but he knows too that she's still taking precaution.

"God, I love you"Noelle grinned kissing his cheek.

Then, Noelle stood up straight as Harry put down his journal before standing up to change some clothes.

"Adelaide"Noelle then called before she heard footsteps from upstairs.

Yep, Adelaide is in the house considering she picked Harry's house to study because she doesn't really feel comfortable right now on their house and A and E are making a lot of noises today so she really can't do online school there.

"Yeah?"Addie called as she went downstairs.

"We're going out"Noelle grinned as Harry chuckled seeing Addie squeal before he went upstairs to change.

-
August 31, 2020

"I really needed that break"Addie said as she huffed.

"Yeah I think so"Noelle chuckled as the three of them is walking towards the glass door after eating inside with Harry's arm around her waist.

"What were you working on?"Harry glanced at Addie who is on the left side of him.

"A report on our social science class and it was so hard"Addie groaned before poking Harry's bicep, "Do you know how many points?30!A 30 points for a report that I don't know"

"Well that's because maybe you didn't listen"Noelle sang.

"Hey, I listened"Addie defensively said making both adults laugh.

Then, Noelle laughed before opening the glass door and walked out of the restaurant. As they walked out, Noelle noticed a woman looking at her while her daughter(she assumed) is talking to her.