BBMA'S

Smiling coyly,Noelle leaned comfortably on her seat while biting her lip softly and tilting her head with twinkling eyes as she eyes Harry who took off his clothes to change.

"Angel"Harry let out a breathy laugh as he noticed Noelle checking him out shamelessly.

"What?"Noelle giggled leaning on the chair, "Can't I adore my boyfriend?"

"Didn't say that, hun"Harry clicking his tongue while smirking before slipping on his white shirt that he took.

"I'm allowed to adore you"Noelle stood up from the chair before walking towards Harry, "God, I love you so much"

Harry smiled as Noelle wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer by her hips. The atmosphere is completely lovely, the warmth of the room is spreading around the heat of their body is making them comfortable.

"I love you too"Harry leaned forward rubbing his nose on hers making her giggle again and scrunched her face in a most adorable way that Harry loves.

"I'm so proud of you"Noelle whispers, slowly looking at his green eyes.

Harry just stared back before his left hand moved to her face to push back some of the little hairs that got out of her ponytail.

He soon caressed her face softly, thinking on how lucky he is with Noelle by his side. He hasnt met someone who is very supportive on him and kept reminding him everyday that they're proud of him, it made his heart warm.

"I love you"Harry pulled his hand back before kissing her forehead.

Noelle smiled before unwrapping her arms around his neck and took his hand. She then led him outaide of their room making them hear the voices of their friends who is waiting for them outside.

"Harry" Cat squealed upon seeing the couple making Jade laugh.

"Heyy"Harry grinned before they arrived on the living room.

Cat immediately pulled Harry into a hug as they both laughed before they pulled away.

"Congratulations "Cat grinned making Harry smile at her,"I know youre gonna win that"

"Oh stop"Harry covered his face with his hands making them laugh.

Noelle smiled at them before letting Harry talk to the others.They were all so happy for Harry that they couldnt help but go in here to celebrate it.

"The others will be here soon"Jade who walked up on Noelle said before throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"Andre was really happy for him that he blew up my phone earlier "Noelle giggled remembering that Andre called her as soon as it was announced that Harry won.

"Of course"Jade chuckled before squeezing Noelle softly,"He looks so happy"

Noelle cant help but nod at her as they watch Harry interact with his friends.His smile was so big that it reached his eyes,his green eyes are literally glowing under the lights as he talked enthusiastically with Jeff and the others while thanking them.

It was a sight to see and Noelle wished that Harry is always this happy.

"Oi lets pop the champagne" Kid Harpoon emerged from the kitchen holding the champagne.

Upon hearing it,all of them cheered loudly as Harry beckoned Noelle to come to him and of course,she followed with a smile and with Jade following her.

"Lets have some champagne yeah,my angel?"Harry smiled,his dimples showed as he wrapped his arm around her waist,pulling her close to him.

A/N
Hello, it's Summer here.
I don't really know about this chapter cause like I made it while I was making my projects so it's kinda wack but please bare with me.

Don't Worry, Darling starts filming in two days and we're all excited, hontent soon my loveliesssss.

Oh and vote for Harry on MTV and the others, go put some hash tag also on Twitter, #ARIAsHarryStyles,let's give him another award, yeah?

Thank you so much for the 35k reads also, it made me cry when I checked yesterday and it means a lot to me so thank you so so much.

Go vote and Comment, lovelies.

Thank you for reading!

Ally my love, S.