Chapter 31

Liked by HarryStyles,NoelleEve,ArianGrande,Finfermonkey and 2,297,927 others

Vogue: very happy to have Noelle Eve again to model for Vogue, the soon to be 20 year old will be back modeling again and ready to blow the world away with her beauty and grace.

38, 927 comments

Fanacc1: im gay for her
Fanacc2: queen is back
Fanacc3: harrystyles
Fanacc4: we miss you NoelleEve
Fanacc5: holy shit camille liked

March 27,2019

Liked by HarryStyles,TomHolland,Zendaya and 5,927,927 more

NoelleEve: well hello

37,927 comments

WesSterling: youre killing it
Fanacc1: now this is what Harry deserves
Fanacc2:  prettyyyyy
MillieBobbyBrown: I want to see you
Fanacc3: holyshit she's trending for almost 6 hours now
Fanacc4: do you still sing?
Fanacc5: the world better be ready for her

March 27,2019

-

March 27,2019

March 27,2019

Noelle cant help but laugh at Harry who is beside her on the couch while he scans his eyes on the magazine that Vogue sent them.

It's been over 30 minutes already that Harry is rambling about how beautiful Noelle is in the pictures. Noelle just laughs and keep thanking him as he is literally in his fanboy mode.

"Baby oh shit.... That smile"Harry gasped as he looked at the picture where Noelle is looking at the camera while having a soft smile that looked like a candid.

"H... You've been reading that magazine over and over again"Noelle chuckled noticing how Harry just keep going back to the same pages.

"I can't help it"Harry gripped the magazine while exclaiming happily.

Noelle smiled at him as she felt why all the sudden on how Harry gushed about her, there's literally no one except for her family who gushes about her like that.

Harry sighed as he was at the last page before closing the magazine and putting it on the center table.

"You're breathtaking"Harry rubbed a hand on his face before grinning at Noelle.

"Thank you, charming"Noelle smiled back.

Harry then pat his thigh making Noelle shuffle and sat on his lap side ways as he wrap his arms around her waist.

"You were killing it"Harry grinned nuzzling his face to her neck making her giggle, "I can't believe how God made you"

"Oh Harold, we both know your Gods favorite"Noelle scrunched her face as she smiled making Harry laugh.

"Then I'd have to thank Robert and Susan for having sex back at '99"Harry said making Noelle laugh burst out loud.

The two then succumb in silence, it was a comfortable silence with Harry just burying his face on her neck as she had an arm wrapped around his neck while playing with his curls. Harry then furrow his eyebrows as he heard Noelle hummed the tune again that he's been hearing lately from her.

Suddenly, Noelle's phone rang beside them making Noelle move a little to take it before moving again to be back in her position.

"Hi"Noelle grinned as she answered the facetime from Kurt.

"Hello, girlie"Kurt smiled sitting down on a chair, "Did you received it?"

"We did"Noelle squealed happily as Harry pulled his face away from her neck to lean back on the couch.

"I can see that Mr. Styles likes it?"Kurt raised a cheeky brow noticing Harry's smile as his twinkled with his dimples on display.

"Loved it"Harry exclaimed happily making them laugh.

"Good to know, that's the power of your girl"Kurt shrugged making Noelle chuckle as Harry looked proud, "Anyways, I called to remind you of your interview with James Corden later and I suggest you go get ready already, Miranda will be picking you up"

"Mhm I still remember don't worry and I still have like 4 hours"Noelle chuckled.

"Good"Kurt said before standing up again to go to his kitchen, "I'll see you later, possibly with Harry of course, I'm going to eat breakfast now"

"That's for sure"Harry cheekily answered.

"Eat well, see you later"Noelle waved at Kurt.

Kurt waved one last time before ending the call. Noelle then put her phone down on her lap before taking off her hair out in a bun making her long hair fall to her shoulders.

"Why are you staring at me?"Noelle softly asked as she felt Harry's gaze on her.

"Wasn't starin', I'm admiring"Harry adoringly answered as Noelle looked at him.

"Oh you are?"Noelle as she let her fingers trace his jaw as Harry hummed.

"Mmm pretty girl"Harry said as Noelle smiled.

"You're coming later right?"Noelle asked as she took off her hand of his face before fiddling with his cross necklace.

" 'course, baby love"Harry smiled before bopping her nose making her scrunched her nose, "I'll be with you"

Noelle then smiled before kissing Harry making him smile as their lips molded together as Harry tasted the bittersweet of coffee on her lips that she drank earlier.

Their kiss was broken of when they heard a knock on the door before Noelle stood up and getting the door.

"Oh goodness, please tell me you showered already"Miranda, her personal stylist said as soon as she laid her eyes on the young girl that she missed.

"Of course, M"Noelle chuckled letting Miranda in who immediately greeted Harry who stood up to welcome her, "she didn't even greet me"

Harry just playfully shrugged at her as he and Miranda hugged making her pout.