Chapter 6

October 8, 2018

October 8, 2018

Harry Styles is a sweet man,a very sweet man and everyone knows that. He remembers little things and acknowledges it.

He doesn't forget those things and cherished it. A girl that will end up with Harry Styles will be a very lucky girl and every girl is dying to be that person.

When Noelle told him that he deserves the world, there was a spark inside of him that ignited. He wanted Noelle By his side, he wanted to protect Noelle and everything.

Every little things of Noelle, Harry knows about them.

Whenever she laughs, her eyes and nose are scrunched up. Whenever she smiles, it always reaches up in her eyes. If she's interested in something, she tends to bite her lips.

In a short span of time, it's like Harry knew Noelle ever since kids and he felt happy about it.

When he left that night after asking for her number, their texting and calling were constant. As he works, he tends to face time her and if he's gonna have an interview, he always texts her to wait or something but one new thing he learned about her is that, when she lie, her smiles won't teach her eye or her eyes keep diverting to any directions.

The worst of it is that, Noelle tends to fidget around when she's lying or keeping something.

As they walked to her house,Harry can't help but see those signs. They were walking side by side, and he can almost feel her harsh breathing. He doesn't want to push her or something so kept quiet all the way to her house.

"Where's Robert and Wesley?"Harry softly asked as they entered her house.

"Dad's in Canada and uh, Wesley's shooting"Noelle replied making her way upstairs quickly.

All she wanted to do was cry right now, she still can feel Jake around her even though, she was in Harry's arms earlier.

Harry hummed before noticing Noelle's quickened steps making him walk to her quickly. As she was making her way upstairs, little stairs left, Harry's hand clasped on her wrist tightly before tugging her hard causing her to turn to him and her side braid to move back.

Noelle widen her eyes a little when Harry's eyes immediately went to her neck, she tried tugging her wrist back but Harry's hold was tight.

"Is that... A hi-"Harry blinked but something snapped inside Noelle.

"Yes, it's a goddamn hickey, why do you care?"she exclaimed before tugging her wrist back harshly and ran to her room.

"Ange-"Harry sighed when he saw it was too late.

Harry looker at her retreating back and leaned to the railing of the stairs. He didn't know why she snapped liked that, he's not even gonna lie that he was hurt a little that he saw a hickey on her neck.