Chapter 58

September 23,2020

September 23,2020

"spero che tu sia qui con me adesso" Harry said as he looked at Noelle through the screen.

(I hope you are here with me right now)

"Spero di esserci anche io"Noelle smiled at him.

(I hope Im there also)

"La vista qui è bellissima, tesoro" Harry grinned as he remembered yesterday and todays activities,just driving around, he even sailed earlier.

(the view here is beautiful,baby honey)

"L'Italia non manca mai di stupire"Noelle giggled as she adjusted herself on the couch to be comfortable,"And I saw your posts on your private story"

(Italy just never fails to impress)

"Thats true"Harry points a finger making Noelle laugh softly,"What are you guys up to?Addie has a lot of stories in her Instagram"

"Yeah well,she's excited to know what you are filming so she took her self off of twitter right now cause she wanted to be surprised if youre gonna drop it soon"Noelle explained as she remembered yesterday on how Addie freaked out with Wesley as soon as the first photos came out that Harry is filming something.

"And she's distracting herself by doing some things?"Harry guessed as Noelle nodded making Harry chuckle,"What about you?How's our babies?"

"Well I just got off of the phone with Gigi actually,we were talking about her babygirl of course"Noelle said as Harry looled at her lovingly through the screen,"And our babies fine,H"

Noelle then switched the camera and turn it towards the two puppies who is sleeping by the stairs.

"ah I miei piccoli bambini"Harry said as he looked at them.

(ah my little babies)

"They missed their daddy"Noelle turn the camera back to her again.

"S'that so?"Harry raised a brow.

"mhm they sleep on your side of the bed"Noelle shrugged softly.

"Those little minx"Harry playfully scolded making Noelle giggle a little, "But don't worry, we'll be together soon"

"I hope so"Noelle smiled.

"I love you, amorino"Harry said.

"Anch'io ti amo, mia cara"Noelle replied.

(I love you too, my precious)

-
September 26,2020

Noelle laughed as Harry said some jokes to the people he is with right now while leaning on the stone wall and holding a cup.

"Man that was good"Lambert chuckled wiping some happy tears off of his face.

Harry just smirked smugly before shrugging and drank from his cup.