H and N Quarantine Things 4

May 28, 2020

May 28, 2020

Noelle laughed at her sister as Addie keep showing her new merchandise of Harry Styles that she bought on Etsy, yes that online shopping Etsy.

She's a fan, alright.

"And, a cherry earrings"Adelaide  exclaimed showing Noelle through the screen.

"You don't wear earrings"Quinn deadpanned looked at her as she took off her eyes on her phone for a second. 

"It's not for me"Addie rolled her eyes,she does wear earrings but not this kind of earrings that is dangling so big.

"Then who-"Noelle said but got cut off when her sisters eyes widen.

"You like someone don't you?!"Quinn exclaimed pushing Addie's shoulder as she saw something on Insta while scrolling on her phone.

"I dont"Adelaide exclaimed back.

"Yes, you do!You keep stalking him"Quinn insisted as Noelle grew confuse as to what they are talking about.

"I do not stalk him"Addie shook her head as she put the earrings to the side.

"Please, you're always on your phone refreshing every platform that she have"Quinn smirked at her younger sisiter while twirling some of her blonde hair.

"Can we not talk about this?"Addie glanced at her older sister who is confused.

The two younger siblings continued to banter at each other as Noelle just looked at them. Soon enough, Harry entered their room with Rory in his arms and Ro following them.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows seeing the younger ones on the TV, "Looks like they're fightin' "

Noelle chuckled as Harry put Rory on the bed before taking Ro too in the bed as the puppies crowded around Noelle who laughed softly at them.

"Just admit you bloody like him!"Quinn yelled making both Noelle and Harry to look at the screen.

"You like who?"Harry asked Addie who blushed.

"No one—"Adelaide said but glared at Quinn who interrupted her.

"There's a new family on the street, a guy in her age named Leo and turns out, she likes him"Quinn are triumphant expression while telling the short story to Harry and Noelle and plus,she misses teasing her sister.

"Ah"Harry laughed.

"Is he nice?"Noelle asked Quinn.

"Shy but cool"Addie shrugged as Addie grumbled, "don't be a loser Addie"

"Just shut up, Q"Addie sighed running a hand to her hair.

"You'll get your chance love, just so you wait"Harry smiled at Addie who nodded.