Chapter 68

November 6,2020

November 6,2020

"why are you looking at me like that?" Noelle asked popping some strawberries in her mouth from her waffles that she is eating for breakfast.

Harry who is infront of her, pulled up a confused face while eating his cereal. The sun hitting his skin from the window as both of them eat their breakfast quitely but the thing, Noelle knows Harry like a book just as he is to her.

He is just furrowing his eyebrows as she stared at him deadpan.

" Harry,come on tell me" Noelle nudged her foot to his under the table.

Harry let out a small laugh under his breath before letting out a breath and put his spoon down. The girl then took a sip on her water, waiting for him to talk.

"S'just....- Im sorry that youre here with me right now" Harry started making the girl furrow her eyebrows," Youre not supposed to be in quarantine, if I hadnt invited you, you would be okay"

"but im okay" the girl immediately replied as Harry looked at him," Harry, I dont care if Im in quarantine or not, that was inevitable and you know that, Olivia with the others knows that too"

Harry just sighed, leaning back on his chair and stared at the table. The day after Noelle visited the set, Harry and the others were told that one of the crews got positive early in the morning that made them go home early and announced that all of them are going to be in a quarantine.

When he heard the news, his mind went to Noelle. He felt guilty about it, he felt so bad that he put his angel in danger. In his whole life, he got scared, so scared to talk or to face her parents.

He knows that Noelle is a big girl now, she's a woman and she doesnt really need her parents all the time to tell her what to do or something but Covid is serious, Harry knew that all of Robert and Susan's life, they always keep their children safe but now he cant help but think that maybe he endangered one of their children.

" Besides if you didnt invited me, I would've still go there" Noelle softly said.

When he heard her, he immediately looked at her, surprised by her words. He didnt think about that, he knew Noelle is quite busy right now but now, he remembered that Noelle always go sets whenever her family is shooting something for support and Harry is part of the family.

" this thing is inevitable Harry and its okay, atleast Im with you, not alone" Noelle stared deep in his eyes before poking his leg with her foot, " just sucks that I really cant touch you for 2 weeks"

Harry cant help but laugh at the girl infront of him as she giggled leaning forward with a bright smile.

In his mind,she literally looks like an angel right now. Messy hair bun, supported by a clip and not a scrunchie while small little hairs falls on her face , she's glowing with the sun, her eyes are more brighter while there are small bags under it because of her sleeping late as always. She looks unreal without makeup, well she always dont wear makeup so Harry is used to it but he loves it and her lips are more pink than usual.