Chapter 59

September 28,2020

September 28,2020

"Hey,guess where am I right now"Noelle said to the phone.

"I uhm-I really dont know"Wesley blinked as he just woke up from his quick nap of the day.

"You didn't even tried guessing"Noelle huffed as she sat on the bed, "Well, I'm in Italy"

"Italy?"Wesley asked furrowing his brows before widening his eyes, "So you're going to walk on the runway?"

"Erm, not really "Noelle bit her lip as she raised the duvet of the bed and cover her legs with it, "Kurt declined it and of course me"

"Why?"Wesley asked knowing that it's rare to both Kurt and Noelle to decline any opportunity.

"Well when Kurt was talking with them, he found out that my stylist is gonna be the same stylist who styled me back in 2015"Noelle sighed leaning on the headboard.

Wesley whistled before laughing so hard making Noelle rolled her eyes.

Back in 2015 of April, Noelle, modeled for Vogue that month. Miranda couldn't come that day considering she was pregnant and it was time for her to deliver so she couldn't style Noelle. So Vogue was forced to put another stylist. He was good really but a lot of people said that he purposely sabotaged Noelle's look.

The matching of the outfits was really obvious that it doesn't match and only one look of the magazine, you can see it.

A lot of people hated that look and the color wasn't Noelle at all.

So Kurt, Miranda and Noelle made a pact that if Miranda isn't around to style, they're going to decline.

It's quite petty really but Kurt only wants best for Noelle making Noelle always laugh.

"Where even is Miranda?"Wesley asked as he calmed down with his laughter.

"She had to attend some meetings on the company"Noelle sighed.

Miranda might be her stylist but Miranda Werth is one of the famous stylist in New York,she owns a company. Miranda is like the Meryl Streep on The Devil Wears Prada.

"Ah so then what?"Wesley asked again.

"Well it turns out Im going to shoot in Italy,new issue for October for Prada"Noelle shrugged before frowning,"Night,Im pretty sure I told you guys whats my schedule for this and next month"

"Oh-right yeahh,I remember now"Wesley chuckled.

Its true,its kinda sibling thing for them.That all of them tells each others schedules for no reason but for the main purpose is that, knowing that all of them are safe and nothing to worry about.