Chapter 43

December 24, 2019

December 24, 2019

"When you were a baby.. You used to be a Blondie"Noelle said as she and Harry stared at the ceiling in his room with their pictures around them while remembering some informations that they could remember,primary or secondary but all of it is important.

"Mhm"Harry smiled finding it funny how his blonde turned into dark brown now, "Your eyes turns into green when sunlight hits it"

"What?"Noelle snapped her head to the side to look at Harry.

Harry just smiled, remembering those green and grey eyes that haunts his sleep everytime. It was a little impossible for a grey eyes to turn green but it is to Noelle, he use to remember when he goes to Noelle's house to wake her up, when she opens her eyes and the sunlight will hit her eyes, it turns into a light shade of green.

"I don't believe you"Noelle looked at him in disbelief.

"No one sees it because it's faint but if you look straight into your eyes when the sunlight hits it,... It turns green"Harry said remembering those moments before he looked at Noelle, "I'll let you see one day"

Noelle just pouted at him before turning to her side and rest an arm to Harry's waist, pulling him close.

"I used to tell you I love you always"Harry said remembering more of their memories.

"Really?"Noelle furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah.. Started doing it when I turned 6 I think"Harry thought putting a hand on Noelle's arm that is on his waist, "I say it most of the time, any chance that I could get"

Noelle just frowned that she can't remember it due to her being so young back then.

"Then you always drool on me"Harry laughed softly.

"I don't"Noelle gasped looking at him.

"You do, kitten"Harry said before putting her head in his chest, "And you just do that to me considering you always sleep on top of me"

Blush covered Noelle's cheek as she feels embarrassed by her actions towards Harry when they were younger but you really can't blame her, she was just a child back then.

"Why did you start calling me baby angel?"Noelle softly said tracing some shaped in his abdomen.

"Cause you were a baby, then you look like an angel, like for real"Harry hummed caressing her hair, "You just talk so softly and graceful even when you blabber, it's really cute"

Noelle just smiled finding Harry adorable right now as he reminisce everything.

"Then you ask me if you can marry me"Harry chuckled softly, "I was being mean about that time at first then you started pouting so I told you I love you then yes, you gave me the flower that you took after I said yes then I kissed you"

"So I was your first kiss?"Noelle looked up at him.

"I'm your first too, darling"Harry smiled.

"Wanna make it the last first kiss?"Noelle softly said.

"Love that idea, baby angel"Harry smirked softly before flipping them over, "when did you stop thinking about Edward?"

"I-... Uhm when I turned 16"Noelle bit her lip as Harry neared his face to her, "I started thinking that he was just in my dreams"

"Mhm, would you like me to fuck you to bring back Edward, kitten?"Harry quietly said as he pushed his hips to her making Noelle gasp lightly.

"P-please"Noelle begged as Harry stuck his tongue out to touch Noelle's lips, "I love you"

With that, they spend their dawn just being with each other, tangled in the sheets with their naked bodies as they reminisce everything.

A/NHello,its Summer here

A/N
Hello,its Summer here.
Class is done for the day and there was a lot of technical difficulties(insert Harry singing We have technical Difficulties ).

Anyways new update here and I just want to say that maybe it's really not possible for grey eyes to turn green, maybe a little green freckles, I really don't know how to describe lmao.

Thank you for reading!

All the love, S.