Chapter 52

August 3,2020

August 3,2020

"Hope that showed you how much I love you"Harry joked as he laid beside her.

"You showed me so much more"Noelle smiled panting a little bit before looking at Harry, "I love you too, so much"

Turning his head to her while she pushed some curls that have fallen in his forehead, he smiled at her.

"I didn't went too rough, right?"Harry asked as Noelle laid on her side before draping a leg across Harry's waist and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Mhm no, It was perfect"Noelle hummed kissing his shoulder.

Harry then heaved a breath as he look at the ceiling while putting a hand on Noelle's leg. He thought that maybe, what people talked about in twitter really made her doubt.

They almost had a fight earlier because Noelle started asking Harry about if she's only a girl to him, that maybe he will leaver her if he got bored or maybe she was too young.

Of course Harry said no to all of it, he loves Noelle dearly in his heart that he would trade anything just to be with her. He'll drop everything for her, and he made her realize that.

That nothing could tear them apart, ever again.

"You're not kidding when you said wanting to start a family with me?"Noelle quietly said, her voice was so small that Harry barely heard it.

"M'not, I think when I met you, that has been my dream until now"Harry remembering those times when he thought about family.

Then months ago, he remembered the time where James's mom asked him about it, he revealed it to the world. He wants to have a family, and trying to find the right time to settle down.

With Noelle.

"I want a family too"Noelle sleepily said as tiredness starts to creep in, "Maybe sooner or later, we will have, H"

Harry smiled at her words, earlier she was just doubting herself if she could give Harry what he wants but all people knows that she's the only person who could give Harry everything.

"Go to sleep, my angel"Harry said rubbing her leg softly.

Noelle just hummed burying herself more to Harry's side as he kissed her head lovingly.

-

August 4, 2020

Smiling ever so softly as she walk inside the kitchen, she saw Harry standing at the table while getting the food ready.

He was so concentrated that he didn't notice that Noelle has woken up already, his tongue poking out in his lips a little and scrunching up his face as seconds passed.