Chapter 2

September 28, 2018

September 28, 2018

The sun shone inside the house early in the morning at 8 as the house is literally have big windows where you can the see broad daylight shining beautifully.

Now, that's the perks of owning a big house in LA.

With Wesley's laughter covered the house as he watched some gag TV show and the sizzling of the food that Robert's  cooking, he can't help but laugh at his son. 

Soon enough, Noelle went downstairs in one of her clothes that she adores before chuckling at the laughing Wesley.

"gag shows is getting at him"Noelle chuckled as she make his way to the kitchen

"Trust me, I know"Robert laughed throwing a towel on his shoulder. "It's hilarious"

Noelle just laughed at his father, Robert has a really weird showing his love for his kids. He's like the father that every kid wants, very fun, laid back and verysarcastic.

Robert is just fun and everyone knows that.

"You eating breakfast here?"Robert suddenly asked.

"Nah, I'm thinking Macy right now"Noelle shrugged looking at his father cooking.

"Good cause I only made 4 pancakes"Robert turned around with a plate with pancakes. "That means only for me and that laughing kid right there"

"Of course"Noelle rolled her eyes making Robert laugh and took his cup of coffee. "You're lucky I have to make my homework, that's why I'm going there"

"Or else what?"Robert wiggled his eyebrow at her.

"Or else I'll tell everyone on the set that your shit at making your bed"she stuck out her tongue at him.

"Oh you bad daughter"he dramatically gasped also knowing that his daughter could really do that. 

One time, when she was 14, she literally begged him to go to one of the meetings of Marvel in Atlanta, when they got there, Noelle ran around yelling that her father tripped over the stairs and face planted the floor that morning.