Chapter 65

October 22,2020

October 22,2020

Adjusting his shirt in front of the mirror, Harry smiled a little knowing he's ready for the day with his white pants and some white shirt. He combed his hair with his hand, checking himself out of the mirror a little.

With one last look, Harry suddenly heard a loud and heavy footsteps making him furrow his eyebrows. Taking his phone out of the vanity and putting it in his pocket, he walked out of the room.

Checking left to right, he didn't see anything before he heard Noelle laughing. He faced the left direction, waiting for Noelle to pass as he had a soft smile in his face.

Then suddenly, Noelle rounded the corner with a big laugh not even noticing Harry as she ran quickly. Harry pursed his lips, ready to catch Noelle before he heard Jeff's voice also.

When Noelle neared Harry, he immediately caught her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he spun her around quickly before holding onto her.

"Woah woah "Harry said as Noelle tried to get off of his grip, confusing him, "What's happenin'?"

"Nothing" Noelle squeaked before Jeff caught up to them and saw Noelle.

Jeff heaved a breath, putting a hand on his chest as tried calming himself down as he points at Harry after he chased the young girl around the house earlier.

"Thank god, you caught her"Jeff wheezed placing his hands on knees.

"Why?, What's going on?"Harry chuckled seeing his best friend out of breath as Noelle moved behind Harry and wrap her arms around his waist.

"Your girlfriend covered me with silly strings" Jeff exclaimed pointing at the red yellow strings around him.

Harry can't help but laugh out loud, he noticed it when Jeff came into view earlier but didn't really mentioned it considering he didn't know what happened.

"Where did you even get these?" Jeff asked trying to take it off of him.

"Kurt has it yesterday and left it in my car"Noelle grinned, shrugging as she inserted her small hands inside Harry's shirt and resting it in his tummy.

"Why does he even— wait no, I'm not even gonna ask" Jeff shook his head as he ruffled his hair.

Noelle just giggled at him as her hands played with the little hairs on Harry's tummy trailing it downwards.

"You watch your back, Styles" Jeff warned as he took off a silly string from inside his shirt.

"Sure" Noelle grinned at him making Jeff mock her smile as Harry chuckled.

"You're gonna pay for this" Jeff said.

"Wha', you guys having a prank war now?" Harry asked as both Jeff and Noelle looked at him.