Chapter 30

March 26, 2019

March 26, 2019

Seeing Harry shirtless in the kitchen while making coffee as Noelle fixed her clothes made her guilty for some reasons.

Harry asked her last night if she could go with him in New York for the Rock and Roll Fame, of course she wants to go but she can't because of school.

She saw some sadness in his eyes last night making her feel bad for the past hours already.

Pursing her lips, Noelle made her way to Harry as he put butter in his coffee. Harry didn't notice her yet as she stood behind him as he looks so focused making his coffee.

"I'm sorry I can't go with you in New York"Noelle softly said as she wrapped her arms around his waist startling him a little.

Harry then smiled as she rest her head on his back, "Its no worries, darling"

Noelle just frowned as she still feel bad while Harry took a sip on his coffee tasting it before humming in delight as he finished making it.

He took another sip as he put the left over butter back in place before putting a hand on Noelle's arm and moving around to face his angel.

As soon as he turned around, he was met by Noelle's fresh look making his insides melt while Noelle can't help but feel so attracted to him as his loose curls fell on his head a little.

"My my my angel, don't you look more lovely today?"Harry grinned as he looked at her

Noelle Eve's outfits doesn't really surprised Harry, ever since she was young, Harry knew that Noelle's outfit is always a bomb.

"Still can't believe I live with you"Harry hummed in happiness as he sips on his coffee.

Noelle just blushed a little before fiddling with her cross necklace that he gave making him smile as she toyed with it.

"I really want to meet Stevie Nicks though"Noelle looked up at him as she remembers that Robert used to listen to Fleetwood Mack and used to tell her how wonderful Stevie is.

"oh baby"Harry chuckled running a hand through her hair as his right hand still held the coffee cup, "I'll make sure to say to her that you want to meet her"

Noelle eyes then twinkled making Harry smile before taking another sip on his coffee.

Noelle then turn her back on Harry as he leaned on the counter watching her move to see the food that he made for her before Harry notices something.

"Why are you barefoot, kitten?"Harry asked as Noelle sat down on the chair.

"I don't know what to wear"Noelle said as Harry heard a little whine from her.

Harry just laughed at her knowing how Noelle can be very picky on what clothes she wears.

Harry then pushed himself off of the counter before sitting across Noelle who started eating her toast and scrambled egg.

"Hmm what about.... "Harry thought placing his mug on the table, "What about your black boots?"

Noelle then stopped eating and deadpan looked at him, "I have a lot of black boots, H"

Harry then blinked before chuckling, "I mean the Dr. Martens ones"

Noelle pursed her lips imagining the boots with her outfit before grinning at Harry who is looking at her.

"You really know your boots, huh?"Noelle joked making Harry laughed out loud.

Noelle smiled at him before continuing eating while he laughed softly before taking a drink from his mug.

Then soon enough, both of them heard a hurried footsteps making them furrow their brows before Wesley walked passed them in a hurry.

"You okay, mate?"Harry called.

"I'm late"Wesley called back wearing his jacket as Noelle laughed.

"What about break-"Noelle cut her words off as Wesley is already opening the door.

"I love you"Wesley called as the door closes.

Both Harry and Noelle just looked at the door wondering what just happened before looking at each other.

"I'm glad I go to Hollywood Arts"Noelle shrugged before eating her toast making Harry laugh at her.