Chapter 5

October 8, 2018

October 8, 2018

Adjusting her purse in her shoulders,Noelle cant help but laugh here and there because of Harry.

Ever since Harry asked for her number, the two constantly talked to each other by text for a week.Just texting about random stuffs or getting to know more each other.

From:Harry
ohmygod,you shouldve seen the girl

To:Harry
No shit, Styles,aw

From:Harry
Imagine walking on the streets while wearing a shirt full of Harry Styles face.

To:Harry
Pfftt must be hot

Gosh, you're fans are lovely

From:Harry
Is that sarcasm, Angel?

To:Harry
Figure it

But seriously, they can be scary yet so lovely

From:Harry
Of course, they come from the best

Noelle laughed at Harry's remarks making her friends looked at her before she felt their stares making her look at them.

"Sorry, it's just Harry"Noelle shrugged.

"Harry?"Tori grinned wiggling her eyebrows while Jade smirkd smugly beside her.

"What?Youre texting each other now?"Robbie looked at Noelle.

Robbie is one of her circle of friends, the weird one and curly haired. He's pretty smart too but sometimes, he can be really slow.

"Yes, Robbie, is there a problem?"Noelle raised a brow.

"No"Robbie grumbled before frowning. "Harry Styles is such a star"

"Tell me about it"Tori sighed in agreement.

Let's just say that all of them are fans of Harry Styles and One Direction.

"How can I be like him?"Robbie pleaded to Andre.