3x Grammy Nominee

She stared at the screen, lips parted with wide eyes as she was sat on his lap

She stared at the screen, lips parted with wide eyes as she was sat on his lap. It was like she cant hear anything but her heartbeat and loud thoughts.

The people around them started to clap and cheer happily for him as his hands went to her hips, caressing it softly to coax her out of her thoughts while he thanked them.

"I think I like this reaction better than her mixing up salt and sugar last time in your video"Chris leaned to the side to say it to Florence.

"Shut up, this is gold but that was iconic"Florence laughed while still recording the girl.

Noelle blinked, letting everything to sink in before she moved immediately to turn around to face him, hitting him right on the gut making him grunt, gripping her hips tightly.

"Holy shit,Harry"Noelle said before she cupped his face with her two soft hands,"Edward,Im so proud of you,I- I-Im so happy for you, I cant believe this"

Harry who soothed his gut after her hitting them, chuckled. He then moved Noelle to let her straddle his lap to make her sit comfortable. Considering how small she is than him, he could easily just move her anytime he wants so it was an advantage.

"Thank you,my angel"Harry leaned forward to press a kiss on her nose.

She then leaned away a little to look at his face. It was bright, his green eyes tells a lot of stories but happiness was evident. The side of his eyes is crinkled at how wide he is smiling at her,that his dimple is showing also.

He looked like an angel right now, so full of love and happiness.

He achieved another achievement that it felt like a dream to him but with his angel's hands on his face, he was sure that it wasnt a dream at all.

The girl then lets go of his face and hugged him tight. Her arms coming around his torso while she buries her head in his neck like a baby that the people around them starts recording them.

They wont post it, it will be just added on one of their memories seeing how pure the couple is.

"We should call our parents"Noelle said, her voice vibrating on Harry's body.

His hand then came up on her back, caressing it,"Shall we do it in a minute,baby?"

"No"Noelle mumbled hiding her face on his neck, loving on him as her breath hit his skin,"Later when we go home so that it will be cosy and no pressure"

Home sounds nice right now. She was right, telling them at home will be a good idea. Just them and the couple, they might be far away but atleast, theyre home together and telling a good news, just like a normal family would.

Harry mouthed a thank you to the people looking at them making them smile and nod at him as Olivia snapped a picture, with a loving smile and adoring the couple.

He then moved his head to the side, to press a longing kiss on her head as she nuzzled more to him and giving back a small kiss on his neck.

"Thank you for inspiring and being by my side, baby angel"

Hello,Its Summer here.
Ahhh its been so long,Im so sorry that this took a long time. I was quite busy these days and like Im tired always idek why but Im taking vitamins now to help me be more healthier i guess lmao.
I have an announcement to make also.

Im currently writing a Mafia Assassin CEO Harry AU, and trust me I have a lot in stuff for you guys. I strongly suggest to follow me on Twitter though because I already posted the characters there and some teaser trailers, go check at @kissyperks .

The trailer will come out any day this week too,I'll post it both on Twitter and in her, I might publish the book also this week so keep tune.

Thank you reading!

S.