Chapter 44

December 31,2019

December 31,2019

"Just wear the goddamn shirt, H"Noelle exclaimed flailing her arms as Harry looked at her.

"I didn't say I wouldn't, Angel"Harry laughed out loud throwing his head back.

"But I can see it in your face"Noelle said pointing at his face making him raise a brow, "You're hesitating"

"I'm not, just first time seeing that shirt"Harry chuckled taking the shirt out of her grasp as she pouted, "seems cool though"

"It is cool"Noelle insisted making Harry chuckle.

Harry the proceeded to take off his black shirt that he is wearing them throwing it in the bed before wearing the white shirt.

Noelle's eyes then twinkled reading the "But daddy, I love him" message on the shirt.

"It looks cool"Noelle grinned walking towards Harry who put his hands in the either side of her hips, pulling her closer.

"Is it, baby angel?"Harry asked making Noelle giggle.

"But I'm cooler than you"Noelle smiled innocently before pulling away to go to the mirror, "always have been cooler than you, Harold"

"Yeah?Who's the one who made the idea to put our initials on the Dream house, hm?"Harry looked at her through the mirror.

"NS?really?"Noelle asked, still confused why'd he put NS considering she was still a child before when he carved it.

"Noelle Styles"Harry continued looking at her through the mirror as Noelle stopped opening her lip gloss.

"Styles?"Noelle asked.

"Yeah, I told you I'll marry you"Harry shrugged coolly making Noelle bit her lip, as the future clouded her mind.

"Mhm but who's the one who asked that?"Noelle asked before reopening the lip gloss and put some in her lips, "me, right?So I'm cooler"

Harry can't help but chuckle at her before moving behind her to wrap his arms around his waist as he put his head on the crook of her neck, rubbing her stubble on it making Noelle moan a little.

It tickles a little but Noelle seems to love a stubble on Harry's face.

"Sure, angel, sure"Harry smiled softly as Noelle grinned in the mirror.

-

Liked by HarryStyles,ArianaGrande,K

K

aiaGerber,KylieJenner and 6,927,267 others

NoelleEve: happy new year,enjoy me xoxo

627,728 comments

Fanacc1: i think you and Harry really got drunk last night
Fanacc2: ilove youuu
Fanacc3: a decade had passed and youre still the same,happy new year
Fanacc4: happy new year!!
KendallJenner: happy new year gorgeous!
Fanacc5: happy new year our Noelle

January 1,2020

-

HarryStyles
Baby Angel

182k💬 392.9k🔁 599k🖤

January 2,2020
-

NoelleEve
Dont come at me but I want HarryStyles.
Jefezoff,set me up.

122k🔁 328k💬 450.1k🖤

January 3,2019

-

January 23,2020

Feeling the sunlight hit her skin with some caressing in her hair,Noelle turned over in her position as she gets comfortable, humming in delight.

After some seconds of a little stretching, she opened her eyes, blinking to adjust from the lights before turning in her side.

Gasping when she saw Harry, he smiled lightly before she touched Harry's cheek, caressing it.

"Good morning,my pretty angel"Harry smiled caressing her hair.

"Y-you..have a beard...Wait no is it called mustache?I don't really care but-"Noelle rambled making Harry chuckle as Noelle caressed his face.

"Thought you didn't like it"Harry said as Noelle admired it even though it's weird.

She knows for a fact that she lowkey loves Harry's beard, it just makes her feel tingly on the inside.

"I didn't say that"Noelle frowned taking her hands off of his face.

"You seem to avoid me whenever I want to eat you out, darling"Harry said running a hand to it.

"It just burns a little"Noelle shrugged.

"But you like the burn... Right?"Harry looked down at her, "You have a pain—what is it called?pain kink?,yeah,that angel"

"I do not"Noelle's cheeks burn at his words.

"You do"Harry nodded before leaning his head to her ear, "you love it when I choke you"

Noelle gasped a little as his beard tickle the side of her face before she moved away and got up from the bed.

"That's enough for today, H"Noelle called running a hand through her hair.

"You love it when I get rough too"Harry teased as he got up from the bed also.

"Whatever floats your boat, Styles"Noelle chuckled knowing full well that Harry was correct.

"Of course, everything floats around my boat when it comes to you, Styles"Harry grinned slapping her ass hard as she walked pass him to go shower.

Noelle just laughed at him after gasping, "Better make me some coffee there, Edward"

"On it, Baby Angel"Harry called while grinning.