Chapter 56

September 6,2020

September 6,2020

Noelle moaned as she felt Harry bite onto her skin on her neck before she threw her head back but Harry held up her neck still making the girl whine.

Harry then smugly grin on her skin before sucking into it making Noelle grip his shirt while she let Harry do things to her.

Then, suddenly she felt his hands went between her legs before his fingers grazed the tpp of her underwear.

"Harry"she muttered grabbing his hands which is between her legs before his hand behind her neck grab a hold of her neck,grabbing it tightly but not enough to choke her yet.

"Are you trying to stop me,angel? I dont think so"Harry whispered in her ear as Noelle gulp making Harry feel it in his hand,"You dont want being punished,dont you,baby?"

Noelle then shook her head letting go of his wrist before Harry's middle finger slipped inside making her gasp.

"My baby angel's wet"Harry chuckled beside her ear before he pulled his head back,"What do you want?"

Noelle bit her lip a little while staring deep in his green eyes,"T-touch me,please Harry"

Harry grinned,he loves the way his name comes out of Noelle's mouth.He loves it so much that whenever they have sex,he only want to hear her say his name and it goes well with his praise kink.

"Later,darling"Harry grinned before pulling his finger out as Noelle's jaw drop.

She couldnt believe him,they spent 30 minutes inside this bathroom just making out making the tension all be hot and bothered,now this is what he do.

"I-I cant b-believe you"Noelle stammered looking at Harry who put his middle finger inside his mouth and suck on Noelle's wetness that he gathered.

"I have things to do,baby"Harry chuckled sucking on his finger while making some sounds making Noelle glare at him.

"So,shaving is more important than me?"Noelle asked.

"Dont be ridiculous now"Harry took out his finger before patting Noelle's cheek,"Youre always important than anything"

Noelle then just pouted before Harry twist his body to the side to take the razor and cream beside Noelle.

Harry then proceeded to uncap the cream before putting on some in his face as Noelle watch him.

"So,youre really gonna shave?"Noelle asked as she tilt her head a little.

Harry just hummed at her as he put on the cream while looking at the mirror.

"I cant imagine you without a mustache now"Noelle stated as she looked at Harry.

"Im still gonna be me,angel"Harry chuckled after putting all the cream in his face.