Chapter 49

July 24, 2020

July 24, 2020

"This is a beautiful hotel"Noelle quietly said as she gently sip her hot chocolate as she watch Harry put on his clothes after he took a shower because he ran earlier.

"Mhm, I would take you to the house that I'm staying but people was just crowdin' there"Harry said putting on his shirt, "wouldn't really want people to know you're here"

"Yeah I got you"Noelle nodded softly as she understood what he was getting at.

Addie who is always active in twitter and has another account which is a fan account just to an insight about everything saw that some fans have been stalking Harry ever since they knew H was in Italy so Addie told Noelle immediately about it.

"Angel"Harry said as he went in front of Noelle and crouch down, "you really scared us"

Noelle heaved a breath before looking down remembering the past days, ever since Noelle send the video to Harry, she's been craving him. She wanted to touch him, to kiss him or feel him but she couldn't considering he was in Italy.

She was starting to think that time being stuck with quarantine with him was a bad thing, it caused her to lose her mind not being around Harry for so long.

It sucked to feel that way, it's like she wasn't used to Harry being around until she isolated herself in her room.

"M'sorry"Noelle mumbled tracing the mug in her hands.

"Don't be sorry, don't ever be sorry"Harry gently said looking at her before taking her chin between his thumb and index finger making her look at him, "It was just a normal thing to feel that way, I suffered too, Angel... Couldn't sleep well without you inside my arms"

Noelle just frowned feeling exact the same way as him but at the same time it was good to have some space you know.

It's not always good to be around your partner, it becomes toxic or some problems will arise.

But right now, these two realized on how much they missed each other.

"I missed you, H"Noelle softly said making Harry smile.

"I missed you, my Angel"Harry caressed her chin softly, "Kissy?"

Noelle then smiled at him before leaning forward to press her lips on him that they both missed each other.

"I love you"Harry whispered in her lips before cupping her face in his big hands.

"I love you, Styles"Noelle hummed carefully putting down the mug on the table before wrapping her arms around Harry.

-
July 25, 2020

"Ciao buon Giorgio"Noelle smiled through the mask but the cashier can still be bale to see her smile, "Posso avere tre cornetti e un pane francese?"