Chapter 16

December 28, 2018

December 28, 2018

"I'm sorry"Jake stated as he sat across Noelle at Macy. "I'm really sorry for what I've done to you, it's so wrong I know"

Noelle pursed her lips as she listens to Jake. They've been in Macy's for 30 minutes already and Jake talked, explained everything as to why he cheated.

"When mom forced me to talked on Christmas Eve, I realized everything so I kept my head straight and texted you yesterday to talk"Jake explained as Noelle nodded.

"I'm glad... That you realized what you've done, thank you"Noelle started before looking straight in his eyes. "However, I don't know if I can forgive easily though, it's been months I know but I can't help but hate you sometimes"

"I understand"Jake mumbled glancing down.

"But I believe also that no man is not worthy is of forgiveness"Noelle smiled lightly.

"I'm really sorry"Jake nodded.

"I'll forgive you anyway, not now but soon, I guess"Noelle chuckled lightly. "I'll go now... I saw a thrift shop by a block and I wanted to check it out, what about you?"

"Of course"Jake chuckled knowing Noelle loves shopping for clothes."I'll wait here for my mom, she went to buy something"

"I'll see you around?"Noelle smiled as she stood up from her chair.

" Sure"Jake smiled back.

Noelle waved at him before exiting the cafe. Camera flashed bright on her eyes as she blinked a little before smiling and waving at the camera. She knew that the cameras saw her talking to her ex and she knew that it will be on the news too.

But Noelle doesn't just listen to the news, she knew better than to listen to the news.

-

The click of the door made Cassie and Harry looked at it. Cassie begged Harry to watch The Notebook earlier and now, they're in the couch watching it while Harry seems to himself away from Cassie who kept pushing herself to him.

"Im home"Noelle smiled lightly as she closed the door behind her.

"You were on the news"Cassie said not taking her eyes off of the tv.

"I know" Noelle said looking at the tv to see what they are watching before looking at Harry who keep distancing his self from Cassie making her want to laugh.

"Had fun cheating on Harry?"Cassie asked looking at Noelle.

"Excuse me?"Noelle looked at her,startled by her question as Harry widens his eyes.

"I said,Did you had fun cheating on Harry?"Cassie raised a brow taunting Noelle who is basically showing calmness.

Noelle just thanked the heavens above that Avri and Exton aren't here so that they can't hear these words.