Chapter 57

September 15,2020

September 15,2020

Gasping, Noelle felt soft hands on her tummy as his hands went inside the shirt that she is wearing, which is one of his his.

It was a good afternoon in London today and the couple have been doing things their own right now. Noelle getting ready for her new photoshoots in the next months, probably days also. Harry getting ready for his movie and some shows that he is talking with Jeff, Grammy's, BBMA's, etc.

They're quite busy at the moment, but the couple still have ways to love on each other.

"I missed you"Harry hummed while he stared at Noelle's hands who is making some iced coffee.

"You were gone for 3 hours"Noelle giggled as she stirred the mug.

Harry just pouted, burying his nose to her hair making him smell the sweet scent of her new mint shampoo.

His hands inside the shirt suddenly moved, caressing her belly making her shiver a little before leaning to his touch.

"Are you okay?"Noelle asked softly noticing his quiet behavior, she knew that everytime Harry gets back home from something, he tends to talk nonsense or sing sometimes.

"Mhm yeah I am, baby honey"Harry replied with a soft smile, pressing a kiss on her hair, "How are you feeling?"

Noelle furrowed her eyebrows, surprised by his question. She opened her mouth to ask him what does he mean but close it again when she remembered.

They went bare last night.

Not really considering Harry's been going bare for months now, of course it's a mutual decision. Noelle wanted to feel Harry and Harry wanted to feel her, that's it.

What's different last night is that, Harry came inside for the first time. They might be going bare for months but the couple still kept their head and Harry pulls out everytime.

Noelle could still take the pills if she wanted Harry to cum inside but she's not ready for the pills yet so of course, Harry respected that decision.

Both of them made the decision last night that Harry could come inside and they were ready for everything.

"W-what if... I-I'll get pregnant?" Noelle asked softly.

They talked about it already earlier, it was okay for the both of them. They've been talking about settling down for some quite time now and even have kids so they were ready.

Noelle was just asking again if the decision is still sure and she won't deny that she's nervous but she's ready.

There's a literally fine line right now, between being nervous, scared and ready.

Harry knew that she's still young but it seems like Noelle is willing to try so he kept an open mind as Noelle talked earlier.

She clearly said that if she falls pregnant then so be it but if she won't, there's always time and that maybe today isn't right now.