Chapter 71

November 17,2020

November 17,2020

"IM NOT LIKE YOU,OKAY?!" Harry shouted that it echoed around the house making the people downstairs flinch.

Hours passed ever since Wesley drop the bomb already and the couple were just silent. They were just sat there in thr living room with their owm heads while their managers decided to let them talk this through by themselves first.

So they send the couple upstairs, in their room to wrap it all in as Harry muttered that he needed a drink but Noelle stopped him considering it was too early.

The man just sighed.

They spent an hour there, completely silent before both of them started to talk and well, it led them to argue now.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Noelle asked, completely taken aback.

"You know damn well what I mean"Harry spat as Noelle frowned.

"No actually, I dont know what you mean so care to elaborate, maybe?" Noelle exclaimed.

Harry then turned around, walking back and forth. His chest heaving up and down before he chuckled, shaking his head.

"M'not not like you, M'not perfect" Harry started making Noelle furrow her eyebrows before he turned back around and looked at her, "M'not perfect enough to ignore this, I can take every hate they tell me on the media but this? My family's privacy? I cant fucking take that"

Noelle just looked at him, not knowing where he's getting before another anger surge through him.

"M'fucking not perfect enough just like you who can ignore everything and think everything is okay" Harry looked straight in her eyes.

Noelle gasped softly, she didnt know that Harry can say all of that. Ever since she was little, she was hailed as the perfect girl by everyone and the media. She thought it was okay but it wasn't, she hated being called perfect knowing she's not and knowing that no one is perfect.

And Harry knew that but chose to ignore it and still called her that.

"You dont know what youre talking about"Noelle softly said, shaking her head.

"I dont? Actually yes I do, Noelle, I fucking do" Harry pressed making Noelle flinch hearing him saying her name, "Youre this perfect girl, Im not and you know what? It seems like that you dont give a shit that the world knows about us knowing each other when we were kids when clearly, we told each other to keep it a secret for now"

Now, its making her mad. How dare him to tell that to her? He knows well enough that Noelle is worried when it comes to people knowing some things that they shouldnt be knowing and she always handles this calmly, Harry knows that too.

"Oh lets not forget about the break up"Harry chuckled making Noelle glare at him," The world is literally talking about us, saying that we broke up again and for god knows how many times already but you? You dont even care right now, maybe I shouldnt care too, is that what you want, Noelle? Not care or you want to break up too?"