Chapter 39

August 19,  2019

August 19,  2019

"So, you're telling me, that I've been going home here while you have a stalker on your back?"Noelle raised her brows at Harry who is sitting in front of her at the dining table.

Harry just nodded, as he can't find any words right now considering he told Noelle everything.

"You could've told me, Harry"Noelle sighed leaning back on the chair.

"I know... s'just that.. It's the only way that I could think of"Harry ran a hand through his hair.

"And you thought that it's okay to keep it to yourself?that's its fine for you to keep everything?"Noelle asked as Harry looked down knowing Noelle is right, "Harry, whatever your business is, turns into mine and vise versa"

Harry then looked at his dress shirt that Noelle is wearing and eyed the 'Styles' in it before looking at Noelle.

"I'm sorry... I should've told you but I'm just keeping you safe"Harry softly said.

"I know.. I know you mean well"Noelle quietly said before standing up and going to Harry to sit in his lap, "Just dont keep something serious from me again"

"Of course, pretty"Harry smiled softly making Noelle kiss his forehead.

"You really need to tell the police"Noelle hummed caressing Harry's curls.

"I will, later"Harry nodded.

Noelle kiss head again before they heard the door open making them alert and stood up. Then, they heard little footsteps with some heavy footsteps before they heard voices.

"Harry, Star"Avri's sweet voice sang making the couple smile.

"A shh!It's supposed to be a surprise"Addie hissed as she hold her hand.

"How did they even get in?"Noelle said to Harry as they wait for them to get to the kitchen.

"Might've given them a key"Hard shrugged cheekily as Noelle chuckle.

-

August 25, 2019