Chapter 50

July 28, 2020

                  July 28, 2020

Smiling, Harry glanced at Noelle through the mirror as she read the lines of Harry's book that he read on the calm app.

It was a serene morning to the both of them in Italy right now, they both just got out of the bathroom from showering together, it was very intimate if you ask me.

They were just enjoying each other.

Dress in one of his button ups and white shorts, Harry keep doing Noelle's hair as she was in her checkered shirt and some sweater with skirt.

"Have you ever wondered what happens when you sleep? Where you go and what you feel. The places that you seek. When you start to drift away, your mind becomes a book that writes itself, then fades away before you wake to look"Noelle reads as she nods her head softly at the tone of her voice.

"Why don't you tell me, angel?"Harry played along making Noelle giggle.

"I can't, you have to read the whole thing"Noelle replied flipping the pages as Harry hummed.

Harry continued doing her hair as the wind blew pass them through the balcony before both of them felt the heat on their skin from the sun.

Soon, Noelle's voice drowned out from Harry's ear as he thought of the future. For the past days, Harry has been thinking their future together. Like a really deep thought of it, will they get married?For a reason, Harry can't wait to marry Noelle.

He knows it's quite early but he couldn't help himself, he was in love with this girl and he knows, Noelle is too with him.

Will they have kids?Harry was pretty sure that will have, by the looks of it already. He knows Noelle adores children and him too, by the count of their godchildren. He knows that it's gonna be nice that one day, he'll have a family to come home with. Little Harry or Little Noelle running around the house while they with play them.

If they settle down, where will they settle down?Harry knows that he felt at home wherever he's with her but by just looking at Noelle, she felt at home in London. He knows that her parents aren't really always at home in London considering London was just their second home. However, their children loves in London. Each of the siblings have their job so it's quite hard to go home to London and back in LA but Harry knew that they always love London.