Chapter 66

October 28,2020

October 28,2020

"Where's Noelle?" Jeff asked, adjusting his shirt as he walked out of the kitchen after drinking some water.

"Huh?" Harry looked up from tying his shoes.

"She has work today, I'm gonna drive her too cause Kurt might be late considering his mom is in town" Jeff informed.

Harry stood up straight after tying his shoes before looking up at the clock. He cursed under his breath seeing its already 10 in the morning and he knew that Noelle is always up and ready before 10.

"Hold on" Harry said to Jeff who nodded.

He then raced upstairs knowing that something must be wrong that Noelle is still isn't up yet or she's being just lazy for today maybe but knowing the girl, something must come up.

When he got upstairs,he walked into their room and slowly opened the door. Harry then sighed seeing the girl still in bed, she's on her stomach and face down on his pillow.

"Evie" Harry called, walking softly towards the bed.

Noelle didn't moved from her spot making Harry purse his lips before sitting down on the foot of the bed. Suddenly, Noelle whined and her hands came up on Harry's pillow, gripping it tightly.

"Hey, hey angel, what's wrong?" Harry moved immediately beside her, noticing on how she sounded in pain.

Noelle talked but it was muffled by his pillow as his hands came up on her back, rubbing it before he grabbed her hands on his pillow.

"What is it, angel?" Harry softly asked, taking her hands off of his pillow but Noelle whined again but it sounded like she's in more pain, "Tell Harry"

Noelle suddenly sobbed before turning on her side making Harry see her full now and his heart broke. Her face is red, her hair is all over her and there's some little tears falling down on her face.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Harry gasped softly, moving closer to her.

The girl then closed her eyes tightly as her hand went to her stomach making Harry furrow his eyebrow, the last time he checked, its not her period yet and it was supposed to come on the next weeks.

"H-hurts" Noelle whimpered as she felt a pain in her stomach again making her grip it.

" tummy hurts?" Harry asked as he took off some of her hairs on her face before Noelle nodded and sobbed again, " You ate too much yesterday, didn't you?"

Noelle just cried as tears kept falling out of her eyes. Yesterday was quite wild, Charli and Dixie, visited her on her work place after some shoots. So of course they hang out and Kurt being Kurt with them, he suggested to eat.

Turns out, they ate too much without knowing it and Noelle, well she ate too much sweets. No one really knows about Noelle having sugar rush if she ate too much sweets and sometimes, if not sugar rush, she gets sick because of it. It's one of those things that the media doesn't know about.