Chapter 33

April 10,2019

April 10,2019

She flinched a little out of surprise when she felt a kiss on her head as she was doing her homework on Harry's vanity before she felt Harry's warmth beside her while he sat beside her.

"Mhm wha' are you doin', angel?"Harry hummed closing his eyes as he trailed kisses on her hair down to her shoulders.

"Homework"Noelle chuckled softly scribbling some words on her notebook.

"ah"Harry smiled making her laugh as he opened his eyes looking at her, "Do you... Remember the question that I asked you when we first met?"

Noelle just hummed furrowing her eyebrows a little as Harry pressed a kiss on her shoulder.

"I wrote her something"Harry nervously said as Noelle blinked.

She remembered now, he was implying the question that he asked her about writing a song for an ex.

"Oh"Noelle muttered who stopped writing for a second.

"Yeah"Harry bit his lip not knowing what Noelle's reaction to it, he's pretty sure that maybe she's gonna be mad or something.

"What hold on a second"Noelle shook her head putting down her pen before looking at Harry, "You wrote her a song?"

"Yes.... "Harry trailed while nodding his head.

"Holy shit"Noelle gasped before holding on to Harry's broad shoulder, "That means that song is gonna be in an album?which means.... Are you gonna release a new album?"

"uhm.... Yeah"Harry gave her confused look not really knowing what's happening.

"oh my god"Noelle squealed before hugging Harry tightly which made Harry laugh a little before she pulled away, "I'm excited now"

Harry just smiled before wrapping his head on what's happening, when he was thinking about telling Noelle that he wrote a song about Camille, he thought that he maybe she'll be sad or mad,maybe cry even and thinks that maybe he still have feelings for Camille which he doesn't have anymore.

"But I don't really got the point here right now"Noelle frowned remembering that Harry just told her a few seconds ago about him writing a song about her, "It was an experience, there was nothing wrong with it"

Harry sighed knowing now that she's not mad but now he's unsure again remembering that he's about ask something.

"But.. Tomorrow, me and Jeff will have a lunch together... With C-Camille"Harry slowly said as Noelle waited knowing he still have something to say, "we're gonna ask her if she can say yes putting her voicemail at the end of the song"

"Okay"Noelle nodded understandingly.

"and i-if maybe you could come?"Harry said making Noelle purse her lips.