Chapter 22

February 28, 2019

February 28, 2019

The restaurant that Robert picked was a little packed this night considering it was quiet famous in LA. It was one of those nights, yeah and it's Italian so explains why.

The day is almost finished for the Downey's and Harry. Harry picked up Noelle and Wesley from their schools with Addie while Robert took a break from his walk and walked to Bestiality considering it was only a few minutes walk while Susan drove from work.

The three siblings are quite scared right now actually considering Robert called for dinner together and worse, with Harry so they don't know what to expect.

"I swear to god dad, if you're kicking Harry out of the house"Addie said to her father who is beside him.

"I'm not doing that"Robert laughed after he sipped from his wine.

"We are not doing that"Susan chuckled patting Roberts arm.

Harry then playfully sighed as Addie sighed dramatically making them laugh. There's no denying that Harry and Addie bonded throughout the day considering only the two of them hang out in the house while annoying Wesley who is at the school.

"Then what is it?"Noelle asked who is between Wesley and Harry.

"So, I have good and bad news"Robert started looking at the four younger people.

"We"Susan pointed out making Robert mutter a sorry while chuckling.

"Oh god"Wesley and Addie muttered closing their eyes before looking at Robert and Susan.

"What do you want me to tell first?"Robert then asked.

"Bad"Four of them answered immediately before looking at each other as they said together.

"Good first then"Robert rubbed his hands together making the siblings groan.

"It can't be that bad"Harry chuckled rubbing Noelle's exposed thigh.

"Thanks, mate"Robert winked at Harry who shrugged cutely. "Alright, your mom said that we could move back to London"

"Ohmyfucking god"Addie gasped.

"Hey, language"Wesley scolded making Addie stick her tongue out on him before the siblings grinned and looked at their parents.

"And, that means we'll be back in London"Robert smiled making the siblings cheer.

Noelle was the happiest, next to LA, London was her home. According to her dad before, when she was born, they moved to London to live independently and basically, Noelle grew up there with her siblings.

The reason that the three of them are not living in London right now is that Susan and Robert are getting busier each days for their work, and Addie, Wes and Quinn for their acting careers also.