Chapter 14

December 27, 2018

December 27, 2018

"What?"Noelle softly said as she look up at him.

"You make me happy, everything you do, it just makes me so happy and you don't even know it"Harry stated putting the Polaroid and the picture down on her vanity before standing closer to her. "Every little thing, no matter how cheesy it is, but those things just makes me so happy, sometimes just by looking at you, I think my heart is gonna burst out and you made me feel things that I haven't felt..... I loved Camille, I'm not gonna deny that but Noelle, you are the first girl that made me feel happy and felt at home even far away"

Noelle just stared at him, unable to comprehend what he was saying, he's basically confessing to her right now and her mind is going haywire, she doesn't know what to do.

"I-.... Harry-"she started but soon enough, her lips was met by his.

She widen her eyes as Harry pulled her closer making her heart beat faster than ever around him.

She was about to close her eyes when Harry pulled away with a sad and surprised look.

"Oh shit.... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, I shouldn't done that... I'm so sorry"Harry said making Noelle frowned a little. "Don't tell your dad, please, I'm so sorry, I'm not gonna do-"

It was Harry's turn to get shocked when he felt her soft lips on his,she taste like strawberries and butter from the crackers that she ate and the lip gloss that she is wearing.

She stood in her tiptoes a little bit as she wrapped an arm on his neck while her other hand went to his curls, running a hand to it.

She pulled away a little, as it is enough to let their breath hit each other, "H... "

As soon as he heard her voice, he put a hand behind her neck before he pushed his lips to her making her gasp as her waist hit the table.

They kissed like it was the first and last time, it was the feeling that they needed ever since they both started to grow their feelings to each other.

One of Harry's hand went inside Noelle's shirt making her gasp before she jumped and sat on the table as their lips didn't let go. She opened her legs as Harry stood between them before they let go and placed their foreheads on each other.

"You.. Make me so happy"Harry closed his eyes for a second before smiling.

"And you make me smile, Harry Styles"Noelle grinned.

"I do, huh?"Harry asked playfully as Noelle nodded. "Oh, Angel"

Harry then leaned down to kiss Noelle's neck making her head fall back but Harry steadied it tightly while ravishing her neck before he made his way up to her lips again.

He bit her lower lip a little making her moan softly and tugged on his curls as she wrapped her legs on his waist pulling him closer. Their lips moved together while their hands moved on every skin that they can touch.