Behind The December Vogue 2020

"Ah", Alessandro grinned, opening his arms wide as soon as he saw the couple going out of their car," The Styles are here"

Noelle giggled as Harry smiled, while pulling his angel to him with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"There's that glow" Alessandro exclaimed as he reached the couple with a grinning Lambert in his side.

The couple just shook their head, because of shyness as Alessandro reached Noelle to pull her in a hug. Noelle closed her eyes, feeling the hug as the man squeezed her softly before they pulled away.

"Ah, you look so beautiful" Alessandro cooed as Harry smirked at, looking at them.

As he continued looking at them, Lambert nudged him making making him look at his close friend.

"You chose her outfit, didnt you?" Lamber smirked.

Harry just shrugged cheekily before both of them look at Noelle as she talked with Alessandro.

She look ethereal under the sun rising slowly, with the breeze blowing on her hair sofrly while the sundress swayed side to side.

"An angel, isnt she?" Harry smiled, looking at his angel.

Lambert rolled his eyes, but of course he does thinks that Noelle is an angel, "Whipped"

-
Noelle pouted softly as Harry adjusted his puffy jacket on her while she looks up at him while he busies himself.

"A proper child, you are right now" Harry chuckled as he adjusted her sundress.

"Its not that cold, H" Noelle said as Harry rolled his eyes.

Filming at Sussex is a good place, a very peaceful place but Harry forgot that Sussex is a cold place considering its like at the top of London and surrounded by hills.

Now, he regrets picking a dress on Noelle.

"It is, and dont argue" Harry tugged at the jacket as it closed on her torso comfortably before looking at her, " You might love cold darling, but I dont forget that too much cold makes your tummy ache"