Chapter 47

March 30, 2020

March 30, 2020

Noelle yawned getting out of their room as she heard Harry's talking voice in the kitchen making her think that he's  talking Jeff.

It was 5pm and the sun is almost setting in LA. Noelle just woke up from her nap in the afternoon after talking to her siblings in their room for the whole afternoon.

When she woke up, Harry isn't beside her knowing that before she completely fell asleep, Harry tucked her in and talked to her younger siblings for awhile.

Blindly, Noelle went to the kitchen trying to follow Harry's voice as her eyes still adjust to the light before she felt her self fell down with a thud.

Hearing the thud, Harry immediately look behind him and saw his angel on the floor rubbing her eyes.

"Shit"Harry muttered standing up from the chair.

"Harry?What happened?"Roman Keeps voice asked through the phone.

"Hold on a second"Harry called as he ran to Noelle, "Angel, wha' happened?"

"I dont—... I don't know"Noelle said quietly as she moved Glenne's heels that is on the floor scattered.

Noelle then thought that maybe Jeff and Glenne did the deed earlier making her chuckle softly.

"Oh, kitten"Harry sighed knowing Noelle can be very clumsy if she's still tired.

"I'm fine, H"Noelle hummed as Harry helped her up and checked if she's scratched or something.

"Scared me"Harry cupped her face and kiss her nose as she hummed.

"Who are you talking to?"Noelle asked as Harry led her to the kitchen.

"Roman"Harry said as he sat down before bringing Noelle down in his lap.

Noelle then nodded remembering that Harry have an interview with Roman in the Capital today.

"I'm back"Harry called tucking Noelle securely in his arms.

"Hey mate"Roman chuckled making Harry smile, "What happened down there?Heard a loud thud"

"Oh yeah uhm, it's just Noelle"Harry replied as Noelle put her head on Harry's neck.

"Noelle?She's with you?"Roman asked, surprised was evident in his voice as Harry didn't mention Noelle earlier.

"Mhm yeah, she is"Harry said rubbing Noelle's exposed thigh softly.

"Hi, Roman"Noelle softly said.

"Aww hi gorgeous"Roman coo to the girl, "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking"Noelle nodded here head as she closed her eyes, "What about you?"

"Good too"Roman replied as he heard the sleepiness on Noelle's voice, "So you two are together then?"

"Yeah, we're supposed to go home but like I said, airports a little sketchy so we can't"Harry replied.

"Ah must be good then?Knowing Noelle is by your side"Roman smiled before he jokingly said, "We all know how protective you are to her"

Harry laughed, "Mhm yeah, she's my baby, ought to be protective and erm, it's good knowing that one of the important people in my life is with me right now despite the pandemic, y'know"

"Definitely, definitely "Roman hummed.

Then, Harry and Roman continued their interview together for a few minutes as Noelle fell asleep again in his arms just by hearing his voice talk.

A/NHello,it's Summer here

A/N
Hello,it's Summer here.
This is a short one considering this is what happened behind the interview with Capital where Harry said that he is stuck in California but I hope you like it.

Thank you for reading!

All the love, S.